2nd Home Game--Tickets below face already

plenzmd1

40 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hate to be " that guy" , but should have waited on the tickets. My sister for some unknown reason wants to go to the last home game of the year and wanted to buy the tickets now   told her they will 100% available for under $10 come December.

Why dont some people listen to us seasoned veterans?

25 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Its never made sense to me to be a season ticket holder from across the country. To me the whole point of being a season ticket holder is to go to the games not make your money back off of them. 

Mans don’t buy Club Seats thinking you’ll be rolling in the dough reselling them. I’ve given away more than I’ve sold for games I couldn’t make it to. At least now Ticketmaster allows them to be sold for less than face value. 

19 minutes ago, tbarg12 said:

Not douchey at all, and thanks for the tailgate help. I've been seeing Hammer's lot on here, so I will definitely have to stop by.

Of all the home games coming up, I figured the Jets/ Bills game would be more competitive (Hopefully). 

So, @plenzmd1 may  appear to be a douche at times, but he’s “our douche”! You’ll know him at the tailgate because he’s the good looking 20-something guy who looks like he should be starting for the Bills. He probably could start, but he’s much too busy with his international underwear model career. Much like Tommy and Giselle, the NFL just doesn’t pay as well.

It’s funny, when my boys turned 16 I took them both to a Bills home game. The Jets both times, for exactly the reason you cited. We went 1-1.   ?

• Haha (+1) 1

It's been trending this way for the last few years.  I can't make it to this weekend's game and I can't give the tickets away.  When I got back on the season ticket wagon a couple years ago I figured I would make it to 5-6 games a year and sell some games to recoup some money(not even worried about making a profit but it would be nice to get something for them) but with finances being a little tough these days I am already thinking this might be my last year.  I can't afford to constantly eat a full loss when i can't make it to a game. 

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, was just on StubHub and Ticketmaster...almost all resale tickets are below face for this game , and some clubs by a ton. And plenty of seats in just about EVERY section still available through the Bills. Boy, those December games should be just a treat for us out of town season ticket holders!!!!

Looks like I should be able to keep getting closer to my dream seats next year..gonna be boatloads cancellations i am guessing

In the excitement of the new season, I paid full hit and then some from Ticketmaster a couple months ago. I knew it wasn't wise then I just couldn't help myself

So glad I didn’t renew for this season. Gave em up after 12 years.

my only regret is I bought tickets for this Titans game two weeks before the season started. I shoulda waited.  Some lucky reseller got slightly above face value off me which I’m sure they were happy about.

I have an extra pair that’s gotten nothing but “nope” when offered to friends/fam. And that’s sad.

6 minutes ago, zow2 said:

So glad I didn’t renew for this season. Gave em up after 12 years.

my only regret is I bought tickets for this Titans game two weeks before the season started. I shoulda waited.  Some lucky reseller got slightly above face value off me which I’m sure they were happy about.

I was a ‘no’ until the last possible day, after 15 years. Then I made a terrible emotional decision and renewed.  Can honestly say I regret it.

3 hours ago, Augie said:

So, @plenzmd1 may  appear to be a douche at times, but he’s “our douche”! You’ll know him at the tailgate because he’s the good looking 20-something guy who looks like he should be starting for the Bills. He probably could start, but he’s much too busy with his international underwear model career. Much like Tommy and Giselle, the NFL just doesn’t pay as well.

It’s funny, when my boys turned 16 I took them both to a Bills home game. The Jets both times, for exactly the reason you cited. We went 1-1.   ?

I’m also a regular on a wrestling figures board (I know a very different hobby) so I never take offense to context, humor is always hard to convey without body language. I was planning on actually proposing at the game but might be a bad omen “during” if the Bills are being blown out. 

But I have a lot of faith in this one as I have converted a Cowboys fan to root for the Bills based off the loyalty of how much I love the city along with John & Mary’s subs, Redlinksis, and Ted’s. 

Edited by tbarg12

3 minutes ago, tbarg12 said:

I’m also a regular on a wrestling figures board (I know a very different hobby) so I never take offense to context, humor is always hard to convey without body language. I was planning on actually proposing at the game but might be a bad omen “during” if the Bills are being blown out. 

But I have a lot of faith in this one as I have converted a Cowboys fan to root for the Bills based off the loyalty of how much I love the city along with John & Mary’s subs, Redlinki’s, and Ted’s. 

Plenz is a good guy, but he’s actually married already. 

I’d have some concerns about proposing at a Bills game.....might be some bad juju there? The Bills went 2-14 back to back after I got married. She asked “why do you do this to yourself?” Then I did it to our boys. Lots can go wrong there, but it gets in your blood, so....

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Plenz is a good guy, but he’s actually married already. 

I’d have some concerns about proposing at a Bills game.....might be some bad juju there? The Bills went 2-14 back to back after I got married. She asked “why do you do this to yourself?” Then I did it to our boys. Lots can go wrong there, but it gets in your blood, so....

I was born a Bills fan, just trying to keep the tradition alive. It’s funny, being in Dallas she always feels like she gets weird looks at the grocery store on Sundays wearing Bills gear. 

Definitely bad juju, so I’m choosing a different option. 

1 minute ago, tbarg12 said:

I was born a Bills fan, just trying to keep the tradition alive. It’s funny, being in Dallas she always feels like she gets weird looks at the grocery store on Sundays wearing Bills gear. 

Definitely bad juju, so I’m choosing a different option. 

I wish my wife cared even just a little, even if it was a different team. She tolerates me though, and that’s an epic feat! My son’s GF is the opposite, she want’s to watch HER team (Bucs and UGA) while he wants to watch his. Cool problem to have. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Some people are seriously nuts on this board. 

People don't realize they have 10 draft picks and $100 million to spend next year. 

I think this is the kind of thinking people worry about. Not nuts at all. When our GM is putting out there that he is Scrooge McDuck. 

https://buffalonews.com/2018/09/07/buffalo-bills-gm-brandon-beane-sean-mcdermott/

BN: With that in mind, how does having so much more cap room in 2019 impact your evaluation of potential free agents?

BB: We're still not going to go out there and be the big spenders. I've told you, over and over, as long as I'm here, we're going to try to build this through the draft. But sometimes there are players out there that you have a good feel that you say, "You know what? I am going to try and get this guy. We really need that."

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, was just on StubHub and Ticketmaster...almost all resale tickets are below face for this game , and some clubs by a ton. And plenty of seats in just about EVERY section still available through the Bills. Boy, those December games should be just a treat for us out of town season ticket holders!!!!

Looks like I should be able to keep getting closer to my dream seats next year..gonna be boatloads cancellations i am guessing

If that’s the case I might go.  I’ll hang around the Hammer Lot and turn in some of you Bills “fans” for being so negative on here.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

If that’s the case I might go.  I’ll hang around the Hammer Lot and turn in some of you Bills “fans” for being so negative on here.  

No, I doubt you find much of that at Hammers Lot...... Just from my limited experience. You get that more here on a cheap internet board where there is little invested. 

• Like (+1) 1