Bills should try to trade for Amari Cooper, Raiders shopping him

YoloinOhio

Rumor that Oakland asking for a #1 pick..Beane  will not do that,maybe a willing to part with a 3rd? He is under contract for  this year , low salary, nearly 14 million next year  which Bills can afford.I dont see the Bills trading Lawson; he has had some good moments this year.  Why would anyone trade for Benjamin?

Edited by Pablocruise
spelling

1 hour ago, ProcessAccepted said:

It's the lack of effort that gets me. He never seems to fight for the ball. He just stands there and waits, if it comes it comes, if not he still gets paid. He's not fitting in to the culture, time for him to go.

I guess I  haven't really noticed that so much. Maybe he just knows that just can't jump 12 feet?

Edited by Buftex

.....current production levels and career consistency issues......sounds like a perfect fit.....

By Austin Knoblauch-Digital Content Editor  Published: Oct. 15, 2018 at 04:50 p.m. 

The Raiders are seeking a first-round pick for the wide receiver, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. Jay Glazer of Fox Sports first reported the Raiders' interest in trading the wide receiver before the Oct. 30 trade deadline

The big question is whether the Raiders will get what they want for Cooper, who's tallied 280 yards and a touchdown on 22 catches this season. A first-round pick could be a steep price tag for any team looking to bolster it's receiving ranks with a pass-catcher who's struggled with consistency issues over the course of his four-year career in Oakland.

I cant believe im going to say this, as I am been a Shaq doubter but no way im getting rid of him. He has been playing really good ball as of late. Honestly, playoffs aint happening- I would rather keep out picks and roll thru FA with 91 mil and figure this out in the off season. We will find a few receivers.

On 10/15/2018 at 1:46 PM, billieve420 said:

No thanks. I don't think Cooper is a legit # 1 and his hands are questionable. We will have to look to the draft for a # 1. Then spend money in FA to grab another 2 WRs.

...very few quality fa wr's coming available this spring...may have to look to the draft.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Benjamin, 2018 2nd, 2019 Conditional 3rd to Raiders

to Bills

Derek Carr and Amari Cooper. 

Hey one can dream

Yeah, I would do that. Gruden would insist on Peterman being included and McD would block the trade?

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Well hell....no reason to even try to improve the team right?

Honestly, without a QB?  No there really isn't a point in spending any resources on anything other than that.  You can be the best in the league at every other position and you won't win a lick without a QB.  If you have a QB you can be terrible at a lot of other positions and still win.

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

The Bills trading for Amari Cooper is the equivalent of buying roller skates for a quadriplegic. There isn't a qb on the roster. Not one.

So... don’t add any talent around the QB? Makes sense. He’s played all of 5 games. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3