The Baker Era Has Begun in Cleveland

26CornerBlitz

i honestly thought Hue would get the most out of Tyrod.  unfortunately, Tyrod never evolved past his college scouting report nor will he ever at this point it would seem. i just hope he understands that he is what he is. maybe he could transistion to cb or something.

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i honestly thought Hue would get the most out of Tyrod.  unfortunately, Tyrod never evolved past his college scouting report nor will he ever at this point it would seem. i just hope he understands that he is what he is. maybe he could transistion to cb or something.

He is gonna keep cashing those big game checks tho...he will probably get 6 or 7 million as a backup somewhere...nice work of you can get it.

16 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I’d imagine the Josh Rosen era is going to begin in Arizona as well

Agreed.

Tyrod>Sam Bradford. How this guy continues to dupe GM's into contracts is beyond me. 

He's like a seemingly talented drunk. If only he didn't drink........With Bradford, it's "if only he didn't get injured." Here's the thing. Sometimes when that drunk gets sober, you realize that he's still the same warehouse worker. Just a little more reliable.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Prediction: Niners are going to trade the Browns a 6th for Taylor, meaning the Browns will have given up a 3rd, paid $16M, and gotten a 6th in return for two games worth of Taylor leading them to a 0-1-1 record. 

wouldn't Tyrod's contract go with him?

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Prediction: Niners are going to trade the Browns a 6th for Taylor, meaning the Browns will have given up a 3rd, paid $16M, and gotten a 6th in return for two games worth of Taylor leading them to a 0-1-1 record. 

If the Niners were smart, they'd bring Kaep back.

• Haha (+1) 1