Foster Drops Another

billsfan_34

15 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

As I recall he dropped quite a few passes

Every WR drops passes. I saw Goodwin at TC every year and he never struggled to track a deep ball . 

Foster struggled when the pads came on at TC to track a deep ball and he struggled in PS and he still can’t pull it in and track it quite right 

I hope he improves 

8 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

2nd qtr-down the sideline- right through his hands. Allen couldnt have thrown a more perfect pass. Please cut this guy, pronto. 

Lets cut all rookies and 2nd year players because they aren't superstars yet. Who is this star WR were signing in his place who will pick up the playbook right away? Just curious.

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Lets cut all rookies and 2nd year players because they aren't superstars yet. Who is this star WR were signing in his place who will pick up the playbook right away? Just curious.

Theres receivers out there- yep, cut guys who cant catch the damn ball- its that simple.

7 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

Most of the comments I read on here were said about Goodwin too. He turned out to be a pretty solid player, i’d take him back in a heartbeat. Give the guy time, he has the wheels to play in the NFL, his hands can get better with reps. No better way to learn than playing on Sundays. I wouldn’t have minded putting him on the PS but who knows, another team may have had an eye on him.

When he wasnt injured, which was A LOT

7 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

Most of the comments I read on here were said about Goodwin too. He turned out to be a pretty solid player, i’d take him back in a heartbeat. Give the guy time, he has the wheels to play in the NFL, his hands can get better with reps. No better way to learn than playing on Sundays. I wouldn’t have minded putting him on the PS but who knows, another team may have had an eye on him.

It kinda sucks, when Goodwin was here he was doing that track & field thing on the side, now that he's concentrating solely on football his game seems to have improved. Though, I'm betting an improvement at the QB position helped him as well.  It would be so nice to have Goodwin & Woods right about now.

Edited by PeterDude

16 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

A WR that cant track or catch the football = Future Insurance Salesman. 

Bills do need CB depth.  Foster has shown the knack to prevent INTs.  Could be the next Bucky Brooks.

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I will say this for Foster.  On that deep shot Allen took, 1&10 from our own 35 - when you slow it down it's pretty clear that Foster saved an INT.  The DB was in much better position on the ball and it looks as though he had his hands on it but Foster either grabbed his arms or knocked it out.  Allen should buy Foster a nice steak or summat.

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

A WR that cant track or catch the football = Future Insurance Salesman. 

...or...move him to CB!

6 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

It kinda sucks, when Goodwin was here he was doing that track & field thing on the side, now that he's concentrating solely on football his game seems to have improved. Though, I'm betting an improvement at the QB position helped him as well.  It would be so nice to have Goodwin & Woods right about now.

Oh, I'm way Salty about Goodwin.  I have no question that he training roomed himself onto IR in 2015 to preserve his body to go into Winter track training.

Then in 2016, contract year, he at least TRIED to learn to run routes and to get on the field each Sunday (15/16 games). 

• Like (+1) 1