Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
26CornerBlitz

Browns Suspend Radio Broadcast Sideline Reporter Eight Games for Yelling at an Official

Recommended Posts

I would think the Bills were a mess if they had brought back a coach who had been out of football forever, given him a ridiculous contract, and then he had done something like traded one of the best defensive players in the NFL for draft picks. But no team would do that....would they?

 

Bottom line people, let the national hacks have their way with us, it all evens out at some point.

 

 

Edited by GRHater69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greggo says "If anyone is gonna berate an old man, its gonna be me!"

Edited by Captain_Quint
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Any one still think the Bills are the biggest mess in the NFL?

Why yes, yes I do.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, White Linen said:

Any one still think the Bills are the biggest mess in the NFL?

 

1 hour ago, GRHater69 said:

I would think the Bills were a mess if they had brought back a coach who had been out of football forever, given him a ridiculous contract, and then he had done something like traded one of the best defensive players in the NFL for draft picks. But no team would do that....would they?

 

 

 

It's a long race to be the biggest mess in this league, trust the process!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smart guy.  Now he doesn't have to watch the Browns for eight weeks.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This shows how composed Sal is.  3 years of Tyrod Taylor at QB and never once lost his cool & yelled at an official.  2 weeks of Tyrod and the sideline guy is so frustrated he's yelling at officials.  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Philly McButterpants said:

 

Then you're delusional . . . 

How's about we revisit this statement at season's end?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

His replacement, Dustin Fox, played for the Bills. 😀

One of the last white NFL CBs!  He’s really good on the radio. I listen pretty much every day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

One of the last white NFL CBs!  He’s really good on the radio. I listen pretty much every day. 

We have TreDavious “White”

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, White Linen said:

Any one still think the Bills are the biggest mess in the NFL?

 

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Why yes, yes I do.

 

We're not even in the bottom 5.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they are really letting this TV show thing get to their egos

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, White Linen said:

Any one still think the Bills are the biggest mess in the NFL?

 

Browns, Steelers are way above the Bills for "biggest mess/drama" in the NFL.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Philly McButterpants said:

 

Then you're delusional . . . 

How tf is he deliusional when this team trades talent, makes the playoffs and turns over more talent with back up players. You’re delusional if you think this team is anywhere BUT a mess. A rookie QB with NO protection? No D Line? Rookie Mike who shouldn’t be out there yet. I could keep going. They traded a capable veteran for peanuts and then traded his replacement for more peanuts so they can start a goodie two shoes the HC likes. 

 

This team is a !@#$ing mess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

 

Browns, Steelers are way above the Bills for "biggest mess/drama" in the NFL.  

 

the Steelers should be fine, they always are a mess early in the season, just like the Pats lose or have a tough game every September

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

 

 the Steelers should be fine, they always are a mess early in the season, just like the Pats lose or have a tough game every September

 

 

 

well, the Steelers are not only 0-2, but have major drama surrounding Bell and Antonio "trade me and find out" Brown--who also skipped the first two days of practice this week.  If that happened here TBD would explode! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

One of the last white NFL CBs!  He’s really good on the radio. I listen pretty much every day. 

lololol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Gigs said:

How tf is he deliusional when this team trades talent, makes the playoffs and turns over more talent with back up players. You’re delusional if you think this team is anywhere BUT a mess. A rookie QB with NO protection? No D Line? Rookie Mike who shouldn’t be out there yet. I could keep going. They traded a capable veteran for peanuts and then traded his replacement for more peanuts so they can start a goodie two shoes the HC likes. 

 

This team is a !@#$ing mess

You seem mad.  Count to 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

 

well, the Steelers are not only 0-2, but have major drama surrounding Bell and Antonio "trade me and find out" Brown--who also skipped the first two days of practice this week.  If that happened here TBD would explode! 

 

 

 

 

 

major drama, geez, that's not really part of the NFL mind each day, it's a cartoon show invented by the media

 

Bills fans are a million light years away from mocking the Steelers

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×