MNF: jets vs lions

Steptide

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Im suprised your giving them that long.....and of course whole sale firings in 4 years at a time has worked so well for this team.

but seriously....the jets bandwagon is calling your name

Exactly. This organization is a joke. Which makes me a joke for believing every year. I'll do it again next year. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I wonder if Aaron Rodgers and Matthew Stafford have a support group for good QB's on sucky teams. (though Stafford has not been great today.)

Isn't Pettine coaching the Packer's D this year?  I think they'll show much better this year.

2 minutes ago, Fred Clause said:

It what world are you allowed to lead with your helmet into a QB’s midsection then fake your momentum and drop your full body weight onto him? I thought they were trying to protect the Qb’s in this league?

So now with the "new" rules, it gives the incompetent refs another area (besides Pass Interference & Holding calls) to be totally inconsistent! You are absolutely correct that, according to the new rules, that should have been a PF for leading with the crown of the helmet. Watching the Redzone yesterday, I saw a BUNCH of Roughing the Passer calls that were WAY more mild than this play against Stafford.

• Like (+1) 1