Bills Waive DT Adolphus Washington - Signs with the Bengals

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He got that idiotic penalty for knocking the ball out of someone's hands after the play like a 5 year old. That's all I remember him for. 

I seem to recall him being offside or taking a false start which negated a huge Special Teams play?  An onside kick recovery?  Anyone?

so according to my inside source whos name i cant reveal, Mcdermott couldnt bear to watch the film again so he just told everyone to write their name on a piece of 

paper and stick in a box on his desk...   rumor has it vlad and a couple others didnt write their own names down.    shocking i know.

i guess Washington was the lucky winner of the Mcdermott draw. 

9 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

they're gonna kick shaq inside with trent full time on end. they will also bring mike love up for spelling the end spot. jmo they gotta generate a rush.

Yup. I could have sworn I saw Shaq inside a few plays already. Shaq overall looked solid. Nate takes his place in the DE rotation. Shaq replaces Adolphus in DT rotation. Upgrade on both 

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I seem to recall him being offside or taking a false start which negated a huge Special Teams play?  An onside kick recovery?  Anyone?

He jumped offsides on a PUNTING ATTEMPT, resulting in a first down!!?

Edited by JerseyBills

10 hours ago, Needle said:

He was young but hardly developing. This team never really develops a player. Every once in awhile they hit on a guy who is ready, like Tre White. Develop somebody? I wish

We are developing Peterman!  The next Joe Montana! Phhhhht.....ere....sorry I bogarted that toke.

On 9/11/2018 at 5:34 AM, Coach Tuesday said:

All of those players except Listenbee are still in the league...

Yeah but we have a new FO so we have to worship all of their moves which means completely purging from our memory the fact that both fan and national consensus pre (and during) Rex was that we were a decent coach away from being a consistent playoff team with our Whaley roster

Whaley had flaws and whatever weird power struggles went on within our FO really didn't help things, but people pretending like he didn't build a roster of talented players are straight-up rationalizing to convince themselves that "the process" doesn't have an extremely high chance of being a long-term dumpster fire

We're at Dicky J levels of roster talent right now.  That took YEARS to fix.  Even competent, experienced FOs don't hit on every draft pick and signing.  McBeane haven't demonstrated that they are either of those things when it comes to talent acquisition.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Avisan said:

Yeah but we have a new FO so we have to worship all of their moves which means completely purging from our memory the fact that both fan and national consensus pre (and during) Rex was that we were a decent coach away from being a consistent playoff team with our Whaley roster

Whaley had flaws and whatever weird power struggles went on within our FO really didn't help things, but people pretending like he didn't build a roster of talented players are straight-up rationalizing to convince themselves that "the process" doesn't have an extremely high chance of being a long-term dumpster fire

We're at Dicky J levels of roster talent right now.  That took YEARS to fix.  Even competent, experienced FOs don't hit on every draft pick and signing.  McBeane haven't demonstrated that they are either of those things when it comes to talent acquisition.

At this point we can only hope that they’re at Jauron era talent levels. I thinks it’s probably lower than that.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills Waive DT Adolphus Washington - Signed to Cowboys Practice Squad
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills Waive DT Adolphus Washington - Signed to Cowboys' Practice Squad