SNF Packers vs Bears

BillsFan130

4 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

That was awful. Run the ball idiot.

Rodgers is just unreal. I thought for sure he tore his acl and then he not only comes back and plays but does that. Pack fans are so spoiled its not even funny

Run the ball! And then if you don't make it, you run it again on 4th down! No point in kicking the FG there. Make the Packers start from inside the 10 with no time left

Edited by Domdab99
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, terrytate said:

this game is a perfect example of why the qb position is the only one that matters.  Those 2 first round picks the bears wasted on mack won't help them win as long as trubisky is their qb. 

Well atleast not against one of the best in the game currently.

Don't think the comeback happens against atleast 80% of the league, but anything is possible when playing against Rogers, Brady and a couple of the games other bests.

Coaching/offensive play calling also didn't help

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Well atleast not against one of the best in the game currently.

Don't think the comeback happens against atleast 80% of the league, but anything is possible when playing against Rogers, Brady and a couple of the games other bests.

Coaching/offensive play calling also didn't help

but that's just it .  80 percent of the league isn't in contention.  usually its the top 20 percent.   brees, brady, rodgers, wentz, wilson,  those are the guys that give you a chance regardless of who else is on the field.   And those are the guys that can win you championships.  

10 minutes ago, terrytate said:

this game is a perfect example of why the qb position is the only one that matters.  Those 2 first round picks the bears wasted on mack won't help them win as long as trubisky is their qb. 

It might. It’s a little early to say they’ll never win anything with Trubisky. He’s not Rodgers, but neither is most of the league. There aren’t 32 Rodgers to go around, so you build a team around a guy and hope he’s good enough. It’s not as if every team can find one of those QBs you’re talking about. They don’t exist in every draft class. 

4 minutes ago, Idandria said:

Spirit crushing loss to a divisional rival is much worse than getting the doors blown off and having the game be over at halftime. Bears fans are feeling MUCH worse than we are. Trust me. 

I disagree. It’s the difference between feeling sooooo close ( the sun comes up tomorrow and there’s another game to play) and SO far from even being able to play the game at a non remedial level. The next game is just the next horror show to dissect on Monday. 

3 minutes ago, terrytate said:

but that's just it .  80 percent of the league isn't in contention.  usually its the top 20 percent.   brees, brady, rodgers, wentz, wilson,  those are the guys that give you a chance regardless of who else is on the field.   And those are the guys that can win you championships.  

80 percent was being very conservative. Only the 1st 3 you mentioned are truly the elite guys that it seems your never out of a game with having on your roster. Wentz hasn't been in the league long enough to prove that, and Wilson hasn't been able to do much recently. You could consider at one point both Mannings as guys that could bring you back from any deficit but even then, 5 of 32 isnt many, and its not common that your going to even have a chance of ever getting one.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

80 percent was being very conservative. Only the 1st 3 you mentioned are truly the elite guys that it seems your never out of a game with having on your roster. Wentz hasn't been in the league long enough to prove that, and Wilson hasn't been able to do much recently. You could consider at one point both Mannings as guys that could bring you back from any deficit but even then, 5 of 32 isnt many, and its not common that your going to even have a chance of ever getting one.

do you know what russell wilson's stats are last year?

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Look at that. Even with the great game from Mack the Bears weren’t victorious. 

I don’t know how anyone could have watched the Bills game and the Bears game and thought it would have been a good idea for the Bills to give up their next two first round picks for Mack, no matter how good he his.

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It might. It’s a little early to say they’ll never win anything with Trubisky. He’s not Rodgers, but neither is most of the league. There aren’t 32 Rodgers to go around, so you build a team around a guy and hope he’s good enough. It’s not as if every team can find one of those QBs you’re talking about. They don’t exist in every draft class. 

I disagree. It’s the difference between feeling sooooo close ( the sun comes up tomorrow and there’s another game to play) and SO far from even being able to play the game at a non remedial level. The next game is just the next horror show to dissect on Monday. 

Theres a balance, if you can't be one of the few to get one of the leagues elite QBs, you hope you can get a very good one and surround them with other elite talent. Can Turbisky leading an offence with one of the better defences be good enough to compete for a SB?

And atleast Bears fans can go home and look at this game in a few days and see that they had a chance to upset the packers, Unlike Bills fans who get to go home and start talking about the Draft or where they can find any kind of upgrades to hope to salvage their season after looking like they didn't belong in the league losing by more then 40 points.

The Bears will go back to practice and can atleast see that they have the ability to be very good but need a litle bit of work. The Bills go to practice and pretty much have to work on improving everything about their game.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, mannc said:

I don’t know how anyone could have watched the Bills game and the Bears game and thought it would have been a good idea for the Bills to give up their next two first round picks for Mack, no matter how good he his.

Well, there were people who were crushing me earlier in this thread.

Edited by Watkins90

11 hours ago, Watkins90 said:

Rodgers.  I swear, that guy.  He's like the Hulk or something: "you won't like me when I'm angry".  (He was even wearing green)

He also has that cred thing going on.  He can tell the D at halftime "if you stop them, we're gonna win" and they believe him and Cowboy up.

I'd like to know what they gave him at halftime, though.  That's Some Sh**

11 hours ago, Watkins90 said:

Surely you expected Mack to play all 22 starting positions simultaneously and lead the Bears to a triple digit victory?  Mack is a fine player but lets see if this holds up over the long term versus being a national F* to the Raiders along with having built up energy from being away from camp.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Rodgers.  I swear, that guy.  He's like the Hulk or something: "you won't like me when I'm angry".  (He was even wearing green)

He also has that cred thing going on.  He can tell the D at halftime "if you stop them, we're gonna win" and they believe him and Cowboy up.

I'd like to know what they gave him at halftime, though.  That's Some Sh**

Did you see his interview after the game? He seemed like he was on another planet. I’d also love to know what he took. 

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Did you see his interview after the game? He seemed like he was on another planet. I’d also love to know what he took. 

I know, right?  He was tripping, and I don't mean over his injured leg.

But the whole Packers offense was like night-and-day.  I think the Pack is one of the best in the league at halftime adjustments.

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know, right?  He was tripping, and I don't mean over his injured leg.

But the whole Packers offense was like night-and-day.  I think the Pack is one of the best in the league at halftime adjustments.

Eh, I think it’s just Rodgers.  If anything, McCarthy is the reason Rodgers doesn’t have more rings.  

But ia there anything better than watching him??! Why can’t we have nice things like that??? 

Edited by C.Biscuit97