SNF Packers vs Bears

BillsFan130

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

He flashed good talent last season. Now that he has weapons and Matt Nagy, look out. 

I agree. The bears were wayyy tooo conservative last year with him.

Will be interesting to see if Nagy and Trubisky can somewhat replicate Goff and Mcvay from last year 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chemical said:

I was about to post about this. They signed two FA WR and drafted one this offseason. Also drafted a guard in the second this year (Daniels from Iowa), not sure if they signed any FA for the online but their offense is looking good right now. Maybe the bilce can try to replicate that for next year.

The also signed TE Trey Burton from the Eagles. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The Bears look good. Trubisky is decisive, has a good arm and is very accurate. 

I figured we'd have a good shot at beating them when they visit us. Now I feel like we'd be completely outmatched. 

Aside from the Jets and Dolphins, it's really hard to see where any wins will come from in our schedule. 

Just now, jrober38 said:

The Bears look good. Trubisky is decisive, has a good arm and is very accurate. 

I figured we'd have a good shot at beating them when they visit us. Now I feel like we'd be completely outmatched. 

Aside from the Jets and Dolphins, it's really hard to see where any wins will come from in our schedule. 

2 wins against New England. We always play the pats tough and usually come out with the W:)

On a serious note it’s very depressing to think how bad the pats are going to slaughter the bills multiple times this year. I guess we are used to it though