SNF Packers vs Bears

BillsFan130

12 minutes ago, mannc said:

I don’t know how anyone could have watched the Bills game and the Bears game and thought it would have been a good idea for the Bills to give up their next two first round picks for Mack, no matter how good he his.

Well, there were people who were crushing me earlier in this thread.

Edited by Watkins90

11 hours ago, Watkins90 said:

Look at that. Even with the great game from Mack the Bears weren’t victorious. 

Rodgers.  I swear, that guy.  He's like the Hulk or something: "you won't like me when I'm angry".  (He was even wearing green)

He also has that cred thing going on.  He can tell the D at halftime "if you stop them, we're gonna win" and they believe him and Cowboy up.

I'd like to know what they gave him at halftime, though.  That's Some Sh**

11 hours ago, Watkins90 said:

Look at that. Even with the great game from Mack the Bears weren’t victorious. 

Surely you expected Mack to play all 22 starting positions simultaneously and lead the Bears to a triple digit victory?  Mack is a fine player but lets see if this holds up over the long term versus being a national F* to the Raiders along with having built up energy from being away from camp.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Rodgers.  I swear, that guy.  He's like the Hulk or something: "you won't like me when I'm angry".  (He was even wearing green)

He also has that cred thing going on.  He can tell the D at halftime "if you stop them, we're gonna win" and they believe him and Cowboy up.

I'd like to know what they gave him at halftime, though.  That's Some Sh**

Did you see his interview after the game? He seemed like he was on another planet. I’d also love to know what he took. 

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Did you see his interview after the game? He seemed like he was on another planet. I’d also love to know what he took. 

I know, right?  He was tripping, and I don't mean over his injured leg.

But the whole Packers offense was like night-and-day.  I think the Pack is one of the best in the league at halftime adjustments.

20 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I know, right?  He was tripping, and I don't mean over his injured leg.

But the whole Packers offense was like night-and-day.  I think the Pack is one of the best in the league at halftime adjustments.

Eh, I think it’s just Rodgers.  If anything, McCarthy is the reason Rodgers doesn’t have more rings.  

But ia there anything better than watching him??! Why can’t we have nice things like that??? 

Edited by C.Biscuit97