Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

McD better come clean during the post-game.  I don't want to hear the bull **** answer "We gotta look at the film".  He needs to announce Josh Allen as the starting QB of the Buffalo Bills, and do so immediately.

Oh no, it's going to be exactly what you don't want. I have no doubt in my mind. This guy has the charisma of a door knob and the sincerity when it comes to pc's of a wooden plank. 

It'll be process, have to look at the tape, can't evaluate that. This guy never takes responsibility for his decisions or failures. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Peter said:

That is what I thought about AJ . . . .  Same is true with anyone forced to play behind that line.

Peterman plays scared. I dont want a dude playong scared. Yeah we suck. So what, make something happen once in a while anyway.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I expected them to be bad, but not quite this bad. And the defense is the strength of the team?

On the other hand, I finally sat up and paid attention when Allen took the field. And, the OL didn't get him killed... or maybe the Baltimore DL was exhausted after pounding everyone in the first half?

Really? Because they didn't cart Allen off the field it was better? Did you see some of the hits he took?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

I’m scared by this as well... however, IF he is a franchise QB, he’ll find a way to get through it. 

I get your point, but the problem with Josh is that he is so raw to begin with . . . he is a lot less refined than someone like an Andrew Luck was when he came into the league.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yup. Kid was running for his life... but not "quite" as often as Peterman. 

What I thought was great was the Ravens taking all those cheap shots at him.

Seriously they had a 40 point lead when they were doing that ****.

Edited by Warcodered

12 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

Hope the writers for the BN can find the positive spin to put on this, wouldnt want to read anything bad about this performance

Anyone who spins anything positive about this game is a delusional idiot. This was beyond pathetic in every way, except for seeing a little bit of Allen.  They can not repeat the San Diego nightmare next week with Peterlicker. He must be demoted to PS, or cut.