Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

Anyone who spins anything positive about this game is a delusional idiot. This was beyond pathetic in every way, except for seeing a little bit of Allen.  They can not repeat the San Diego nightmare next week with Peterlicker. He must be demoted to PS, or cut. 

Peterman did not have a good game, but I think that it would be unfair to focus too much on him for what was a "team" result in every way.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Peter, you should be working for the Greek government going door to door to help sell citizens on the Austerity Plan.

I had to laugh (partly because my grandparents came from Greece).

Edited by Peter
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Peter said:

Peterman did not have a good game, but I think that it would be unfair to focus too much on him for what was a "team" result in every way.

Yeah, but he was beyond pathetic. Allen needs the reps and time to grow on the field. We've seen enough of Peterman to last a lifetime. He has been outscored 77-7 in his starts. I don't think a QB in history has been crushed like that.

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

I think its delusional to think that there was anything positive to Peterman's performance today. He is done as a starting QB. In fact, I would waive him and pick up someone else. It couldn't be any worse. It certainly won't get any better.

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Peter, you should be working for the Greek government going door to door to help sell citizens on the Austerity Plan.

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

he's the worst QB to ever play

My point is that I do not think the result would have been any different with many (or most) other QBs.  We have huge problems across the board.  If we focus on Peterman alone, we will ignore the fact that this team has enormous problems (players, coaching, front office).

1 minute ago, Phils n Bills said:

It’s also difficult to executing  a full game plan when you’re constantly facing 1st and 20, 2nd and 20. The offensive line was the cause of this. No momentum whatsoever. Every time something positive happened, it  was called back by a offensive holding penalty. 

Yeah, talent has a lot to do with it, but McDermott and Daboll failed to build a game plan that the talent could handle or even execute. This is just as much their fault as it is the player's fault.

1 minute ago, jkirchofer said:

I think its delusional to think that there was anything positive to Peterman's performance today. He is done as a starting QB. In fact, I would waive him and pick up someone else. It couldn't be any worse. It certainly won't get any better.

I never said that there was anything positive in his performance.

3 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Yeah, but he was beyond pathetic. Allen needs the reps and time to grow on the field. We've seen enough of Peterman to last a lifetime. He has been outscored 77-7 in his starts. I don't think a QB in history has been crushed like that.

Peterman was not good at all.

My concern with playing Allen is that he is going to have his potential (whatever that is) stunted playing behind that woeful line.

Just now, Phils n Bills said:

Absolutely. As miserable as a loss can get. 

Indeed.  

McBeane have managed to give us one of the historically bad Buffalo Bills performances in the history of the franchise.

Well done.

16 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Really? Because they didn't cart Allen off the field it was better? Did you see some of the hits he took?

Trust me, he is used to it. He was targeted all the time at Wyoming because everyone knew if Allen was out it was a sure win.