Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Sorry, you’re just over emotional and wrong. 

I'm not wrong. You just credited beane with two guys who were drafted while he was in Carolina and two guys who haven't done **** yet. I am hopeful on all of them, but I'm not giving them credit for two rookies who played 1 game and did nothing. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

coaching staff chose Peterman over Allen and MCcarron...have to question their judgement

Not really, they just chose the more successful preseason QB to be the placeholder and traded the guy they could get something for.  I have no problem with it. Josh is the guy, the only question is when. Glad he got some time today. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

McD better come clean during the post-game.  I don't want to hear the bull **** answer "We gotta look at the film".  He needs to announce Josh Allen as the starting QB of the Buffalo Bills, and do so immediately.

I'd be surprised if he announced that after the game, but tomorrow there is a good chance.

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

McD better come clean during the post-game.  I don't want to hear the bull **** answer "We gotta look at the film".  He needs to announce Josh Allen as the starting QB of the Buffalo Bills, and do so immediately.

Don’t hold your breath 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Playoffs? said:

I imagine Peterman’s confidence is now completely shattered. I actually feel bad for the guy. He probably needs a hug. 

But so do I after that game..

Good. I hope he insists on getting traded or released.

He deserves to be a practice squader for life. 

• Haha (+1) 1

...Cliff Notes version of McD's post game presser...."yes we came up a bit short in all three phases of the game, but we hung in there".....there were some "encouraging bright spots" so "we have faith in the process as we move forward"....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Exactly. Allen has done about as good as can be expected. He made some good throws and was running for his life a lot. Much better than Peterman. Id rather take my lumps with a dude who can make something happen than a dude who can only throw short passes and INTs

That is what I thought about AJ . . . .  Same is true with anyone forced to play behind that line.

1 minute ago, Peter said:

I feel sorry for Josh if the Bills decide to start him.  He has potential (how much I do not know), but I am worried that this offensive line may destroy or at least stunt that potential. 

I’m scared by this as well... however, IF he is a franchise QB, he’ll find a way to get through it. 

• Like (+1) 1

I expected them to be bad, but not quite this bad. And the defense is the strength of the team?

On the other hand, I finally sat up and paid attention when Allen took the field. And, the OL didn't get him killed... or maybe the Baltimore DL was exhausted after pounding everyone in the first half?