Do you curse a lot in real life?

Another Fan

I’m thinking during Bills games the answer here is yes for most.  Especially how a lot of games went over the years!

This site automatically censors certain words.  Some people I know never curse while others every other word is an f bomb.

I do sometimes but had it engrained in me as a kid but too.  This happened to my uncle in grammar school by the lovely nuns:

B871C413-9FA0-48F3-8EAD-392A28216D29.jpeg

I !@#$ing try to refrain from !@#$ing cursing.  Its !@#$ing offensive to some mother!@#$ers.

With regard to gameday, my children still believe the Bills nickname is the Buffalo Mother!@#$ers....

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Not at work or around family. That is to say unless i do something like injure myself.

I have to be really pissed about something to swear around my parents.  That rarely happens.

At work, I only swear with my door closed and only if I'm talking to a Supervisor.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Not at work or around family. That is to say unless i do something like injure myself.

Me too. Although as the kids get older they hear it from time to time when Mom's not around. And Mom hears it from time to time when the kids aren't around. It's usually for comedic effect. Not sure why, but some things are much funnier to me with a few curses thrown in.

2 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Me too. Although as the kids get older they hear it from time to time when Mom's not around. And Mom hears it from time to time when the kids aren't around. It's usually for comedic effect. Not sure why, but some things are much funnier to me with a few curses thrown in.

In my day to day life, I try not to get angry enough to curse. When I do, it's usually at myself. The only other commonplace curse is at drivers in other cars. Exception to the second situation: if my kid's in the car jackass becomes jackelope. Son of a Beefalo is another replacement.

Edited by joesixpack
  • Like (+1) 1