Ozark season 2, netflix

Steptide

I know there's a netflix/Hulu/streaming thread, but thought this deserved its own. 

This show Imo is in the top 3 of best Netflix shows ever made. I think I actually like season 2 better than season 1. Jason Bateman is outstanding in this show and should get some type of award for his role. The thing I really love about this show, is it's not just one charecter that makes this show great. All the main charecters are crucial to the story and I can't get enough. I have 3 episodes left in season 2, and if you haven't watched this show yet, I HIGHLY recommend it 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I know there's a netflix/Hulu/streaming thread, but thought this deserved its own. 

This show Imo is in the top 3 of best Netflix shows ever made. I think I actually like season 2 better than season 1. Jason Bateman is outstanding in this show and should get some type of award for his role. The thing I really love about this show, is it's not just one charecter that makes this show great. All the main charecters are crucial to the story and I can't get enough. I have 3 episodes left in season 2, and if you haven't watched this show yet, I HIGHLY recommend it 

The Mrs and I are 7 episodes in on season 2 and loving it. Great acting and very well-written.

40 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I finished season 2 yesterday. It was great!! The women in that show are ruthless.

We just finished it tonight.  To add to your point, I think in a show of excellent acting, Laura Linney mops the floor w anyone she shares the screen with.  And the girl who plays Ruth is freakin great.   

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Great show. 

My only complaint is that it moves too fast. They could rename the show "24" and do the countdown timer every episode.

Love Ruthy. I hope she kills her dad.

Hate Wendy. I was hoping Mason would kill her 

Ha, I'd like 8 more episodes!  

Best character on the show.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, shrader said:

I'm maybe 4 episodes into the second season.  It's crazy how Marty is essentially starting a new battle every single episode.  He's fighting a war on about 15 different fronts at this point.

That was kind of the theme of season 2. All of these negotiations, deals, etc... that he put in place are starting to cave in around him. He’s playing a lot more defense in season 2.

On 9/5/2018 at 7:28 PM, Steptide said:

a brief plot summary would be appreciated.

Edited by Foxx