Bills DL healthy for Week 1- KW and Murphy will play with Murphy on rep count

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Still, a poor pass rush at best.

Remember in Rocky II when Rocky started the fight right handed fooling Apollo through the first 11 rounds before he went southpaw in the 12th and cleaned Creeds clock when he wasn’t expecting it.

Picture The Bills front 7 as Rocky and Flacco and his O line as Creed. Something tells me Frazier and Co. have a few tricks up their sleeve come Sunday. This D is not as bad as they’ve shown this preseason.  The Offense is a different subject entirely but I’d like to think Daboll has a plan to keep the chains moving efficiently in hopes of close game.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Remember in Rocky II when Rocky started the fight right handed fooling Apollo through the first 11 rounds before he went southpaw in the 12th and cleaned Creeds clock when he wasn’t expecting it.

Picture The Bills front 7 as Rocky and Flacco and his O line as Creed. Something tells me Frazier and Co. have a few tricks up their sleeve come Sunday. This D is not as bad as they’ve shown this preseason.  The Offense is a different subject entirely but I’d like to think Daboll has a plan to keep the chains moving efficiently in hopes of close game.

Image result for you have to stop gif

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Nobody remembers that.

You know why?

Because Balboa and Creed were real men. They fought 15 rounds.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1