Predict the Score: Week 1 Bills at Ravens

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Bills 23-17

Biggest shock of the day will be that Peterman looks steady and one of the Baltimore TDs are scored by Lamar Jackson on some sort of gadget play.

I was literally just thinking about whether they would do something like that with Lamar. I think I’ll actually be surprised if they don’t. 

I don't know, guys, two years ago was about the worst offensive performance I've seen from the Bills and they still only lost 13-7 on the road to a Ravens team considered to be better than this year's edition.

I'm a homer and an optimist.  Three offensive TDs -- one to KB, one to Shady, and one to a TE.  Two Hausch money FGs.  They bottle up the Ravens' running game and force Flacco to air it out, resulting in a couple of picks for the boys in blue.  Bills 27, Ravens 10 -- the NFL is turned on its ear and 35% of survivor pools are rocked to their foundations.

19-0, baby!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, eball said:

I don't know, guys, two years ago was about the worst offensive performance I've seen from the Bills and they still only lost 13-7 on the road to a Ravens team considered to be better than this year's edition.

I'm a homer and an optimist.  Three offensive TDs -- one to KB, one to Shady, and one to a TE.  Two Hausch money FGs.  They bottle up the Ravens' running game and force Flacco to air it out, resulting in a couple of picks for the boys in blue.  Bills 27, Ravens 10 -- the NFL is turned on its ear and 35% of survivor pools are rocked to their foundations.

19-0, baby!!!!!!!!!

lots of pride in "only lost by...."