Season Excitement?

ngbills

2 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

I was told by a MOD I needed to be civil towards other members.

Why did you have to be told?  Maybe because you weren't being civil?

Now you're telling a vet poster to be civil?  Just post by example and move forward.  

You're negative on the team - can you not understand that some people just don't want to read that from you on every post?

• Like (+1) 1

Gotta love the misguided Peterman negativity on here....

Has anyone ever paid attention to what type of draft compensation you can get for even a competent qb??  The MOST important thing that everyone needs to be rooting for this year is for Peterman to woo over the other GMs.

I'm always excited when the season starts.  

Having said that, I'm not expecting a lot.   I'm completely in wait and see mode.   I don't expect a win Sunday.  

I'd be excited if Allen were starting, because I'd feel like I was watching the Bills' future, and the future could be soon.   With Peterman, I fell like I'm watching an organization that is still just stumbling along.  

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Jobot said:

Gotta love the misguided Peterman negativity on here....

Has anyone ever paid attention to what type of draft compensation you can get for even a competent qb??  The MOST important thing that everyone needs to be rooting for this year is for Peterman to woo over the other GMs.

so Peterman leading the Bills to wins isn't the reward in itself?

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

I cannot remember being less enthusiastic about this team going into a year, that Bengals game killed it for me. If we win more than 6 games I will be shocked. It's not like we have an oline full of young guys who need to gel, these are journeymen and we know who these guys are. We're going to have to see huge improvements on D just to even keep us in games. 

Myself personally, Buffalo has gotten better and better at flying under the radar with the new regime IMO.

No reason to tip our hand in preseason play.

I can't wait...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

I believe Peterman will play a lot better, early on, than many believe he will.  He has to continue to get the ball away quickly; that's the key.  I have a feeling you'll see many two tight end sets, for blocking purposes. 

Reading your post made me wonder, has any team in recent memory gone into a season with a less experienced veteran at starting QB and with a rookie as their back up? It’s hard for me to believe!

I'm excited for the season as always, excited for the new QB Allen but also the team in general. Think it will a rough and bumpy go in the beginning but want to see the team improve each week as the season ends especially w Allen . Do believe we had to take a step back to go forward and definitely believe we are in good hands w management and coaching! Let's go Bills!!

5 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

I believe Peterman will play a lot better, early on, than many believe he will.  He has to continue to get the ball away quickly; that's the key.  I have a feeling you'll see many two tight end sets, for blocking purposes. 

If they put the blocking duties on only 5 OL-men, we're screwed.

how do ppl honestly think we win more than 4 games this season? 

like do you not realize how terrible this roster is? We have maybe 2-3 guys on defense who are top NFL quality players, the rest are fringe 3rd 4th stringers. 

And don't get me started on the offense. 

Just now, Yeezus said:

how do ppl honestly think we win more than 4 games this season? 

like do you not realize how terrible this roster is? We have maybe 2-3 guys on defense who are top NFL quality players, the rest are fringe 3rd 4th stringers. 

And don't get me started on the offense. 

Is there really a 4th string?