Season Excitement?

ngbills

The offensive line and a refusal to upgrade our WR position has eviscerated any excitement I had about Taylor not being the starting QB anymore.  I'm about a 2 out of 10.  If our offensive line isn't as horrible as expected then it jumps up to a 7.  I don't think we make the playoffs this year regardless.

I personally signed up for a poor season with the understanding that I'd get to watch our new QB develop and let it be a growing pains season, instead I'm forced to watch dead end Nathan Peterman muddle his way through the season, someone that I could care less if he's even on the team.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

I was joking about this the other day.   The Billls have a "veteran" starter with about one game worth of experience in the NFL, during which he threw five interceptions, with a rookie backup who has played two years of minor league college football.  

If it isn't a record, it's darn close.

Did the Redskins have a third QB when RGIII and Cousins were rookies?

What happened to you in the early 90s?  Were you in a coma or something?

On the Reskins I am pretty sure they still had Rex Grossman. 

17 hours ago, AllenWillBust said:

I can't say that I'm excited about the games so much, but I am curious of a few things.  Like how many pick 6's Peterman will throw before Allen gets to play.  Then, how many games until the fan base realizes Allen is not franchise material.

I'm excited to see what the draft order will be in 2019.

I guess one other curiosity is, will this be the year McCoy hits the wall?

I genuinely can't tell if you're a Bills fan or another AFCE fan coming out here to troll. I just don't get why you waste your time on here. Is it so if Allen does bust you can hand out "I told you so's" to all the fans that support him? Or are you retired Jerry Sullivan off his happy pills again? If you're actually a Bills fan, you have nothing to lose by at least supporting our rookie qb. If not, you have way too much time on your hands. Get a hobby. Or maybe a vibrator. Something to lower the blood pressure. 

• Like (+1) 1

I can't say that I'm excited about the games so much, but I am curious of a few things.  Like how many pick 6's Peterman will throw before Allen gets to play.  Then, how many games until the fan base realizes Allen is not franchise material.

Father time seems to catch every RB somewhere between 28-30 doesnt it?

Wow.....I wonder if I will spontaneously explode today....

I'm a pessimist because I heard optimism is overrated and doesn't ever last.

3 hours ago, 8-8 Forever? said:

Headed to Baltimore for the opener ( i live in the DC area) .  Always good when the football season starts.    tailgating with family will likely be the highlight of the day though.....

enjoy, tell us how it went!

how many Ravens games have you attended?

5 hours ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

I genuinely can't tell if you're a Bills fan or another AFCE fan coming out here to troll. I just don't get why you waste your time on here. Is it so if Allen does bust you can hand out "I told you so's" to all the fans that support him? Or are you retired Jerry Sullivan off his happy pills again? If you're actually a Bills fan, you have nothing to lose by at least supporting our rookie qb. If not, you have way too much time on your hands. Get a hobby. Or maybe a vibrator. Something to lower the blood pressure. 

It’s Richie Incognito.....incognito