Week 1: Ravens Game Preparation - Nathan Peterman & Groy Starting

/dev/null

2 minutes ago, McBean said:

Good gosh why is Connor McDermott even on this team? That guy was inactive all last year and again today.

And Teller inactive? He’s already better than Ducasse!

Vontae Davis is awful so that doesn’t upset me at all.

No idea why there is a love fest for Teller... He struggled just as much as the other Guards. Specifically with penalties

I just now realized the WR TE RB ration differential.
 suspect they will be using the RBs as pass catchers again like they have done with Shady past years.

Just now, Domdab99 said:

man, that's a weak roster

Team game 

: )
 sum the some its parts equal the whole.

sure hope we have good coaching !!!

2 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

man, that's a weak roster

Looks deeper to me than it has for us the past couple years. Our roster headed into week 1 looked like a 3 to 4 win team so we shall see. McDermott seems like type of coach who gets most of what he has regardless of talent. Defense looks pretty great on paper.  Just need guys like Murphy and Star to make an impact on the field.

• SDS unpinned this topic
On 9/7/2018 at 11:49 AM, pi2000 said:

If Peterman looks awful in the first half, and BUF's defense is keeping the game within reach.... then I think there's a good chance we see Allen start the second half.      

I'd say the chances of that scenario are fairly high.    

If Allen comes in and suddenly the offense starts moving the ball, then I think it's his job to lose.    If Allen can't move them, then probably back to Peterman for game 2.

No idea who McBeane will pick to start game 2, but one thing is for sure.... it will be a career defining decision.