EJ Manuel Cut

JPP

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Some of you sound like EJ punched you in the nose and stole your lunch money while walking away with your girlfriend in the schoolyard.

The guy was over drafted. He was then not well developed by  Buffalo. He's been gone from the Bills since 2016, and yet - for some reason - he still lives on in a certain segment of the heads of Bills' fans. Let it go. The guy will either latch on as a back-up, or his career is over. In any event, I wish him well. 

People are just upset because, just as Todd McShay said he would, EJ set the franchise back another 5 years- after we were already 13 years into the drought.

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

gruden-scowl.jpg

Respectfully, you need the 'wock wock wock' sound effect that goes with Gruden's ?.

15 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Man. C7t to make room for the Bills' third string QB. Talk about adding insult to injury. 

I wonder if anyone told EJ to 'trust the process'?

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

People are just upset because, just as Todd McShay said he would, EJ set the franchise back another 5 years- after we were already 13 years into the drought.

Did EJ ask to be drafted in the first round?

This is misdirected anger/upset/complaining.  Anger at Buddy Nix?  Sure.  Anger at EJ? Just plain silly.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Sorry, but I’m gonna have to put you in Time Out. Instigators and rabble rousers are not welcome here. This crowd can be swayed easily into following Battle Cries..?

It's about time!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

And the career of Erik James is finally over 6 years after it began...in all honesty, I’m surprised it lasted that long.

He was no Todd Collins, who lasted in the league a long time after the Bills let him go & had a short run of success late in one season in Washington when he had to dust off a decade of pine riding.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

I’ll never forget the constant arguing on BBMB over EJ. He had a vocal group of people adamant he was going to be good.

Oh yes those were the good ol days....so much fun!

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I’ll never forget the constant arguing on BBMB over EJ. He had a vocal group of people adamant he was going to be good.

Just BBMB?   There were lots of arguments here about EJs merits (or lack thereof).  All led by BF4E who had a man crush on EJ

The moment he was drafted I knew we were in trouble. As a Florida State fan, the 2012 FSU team that finished 10-3 was just as talented as the 2013 team that won the title.

The difference was James Winston was the QB. Manuel singlehandly was the reason the 2012 team didn’t play in the title game. 

I said it at the time and was met by the 65% completion percentage, pro style, big talented arm crowd. This after watching 3 seasons of every game of the guy

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

EJ is an easy guy to pull for.  I hope he gets picked up.  If not, I hope someday he is a high school or college coach.  He represents everything that we would want young men to become.  We need more character guys.