Pats cut TD Mike Gillislee per CBS Sports

9 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Thank you for overseeing this thread. It drives me nuts when topics are taken off the rails.

Me two!

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

What I’ve seen is you’re a helluva conductor, keeping the train true and on track. You should be a mod.

He's the bad cop that got caught and is now in here with us degenrates

TD Mike was a good player while he was here & i think some one will be able to pick him up & utilize him but i don't see the Bills FO taking a step backwards in any way ! 

The new guys that they have in camp are performing well & 1 should make the final 53, now if it comes down to a injury to one of the top players then i wouldn't rule it out but as it stands i don't see it happening !!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, MrEpsYtown said:

This reminds me...I wonder what Xavier Omon, Lionel Gates, and the A Train are doing. Oh and Shawn Bryson too. 

Lionel Gates my all time fav preseason allstar. That kid could play. Wish Bills would have given him a look in reg season.

1 minute ago, Blokestradamus said:

I remember some very angry people when I said that he might struggle to replicate efficiency over a larger sample size.

I thought the same thing. He was never able to step his game up when he wasn’t inserted as the main ball carrier. I recall both jets games at the end of the ‘15 & ‘16 season where he couldn’t do much anything against the jets along with being unable to do anything against the phins in Miami in 2016 when shady went down. 

• Like (+1) 1