Pats cut TD Mike Gillislee per CBS Sports

43 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Never said that.

In fact,  in lieu of the recent stories/accusations that Bills fans have used their anxiety over the team as a springboard for tragedy for innocent victims I think I'd stop well short of saying "any way you deem fit" and say that perspective should not be "optional".     

There is no reason why we can't have rational discussions about the team on this site................but there are always people who consider their indignant suspension of rational thought as a badge of honor and justification for starting arguments.     It's not.   

Oh, so there’s a right way and a wrong way to be a Bills fan? And you are the arbiter?

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Oh, so there’s a right way and a wrong way to be a Bills fan? And you are the arbiter?

Pretty obvious.  I enjoy his replies though.

this all started because I said letting Gillislee go for a 5th was a great move.  That’s it.

5 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I mean, yea, as he references what I suppose is likely that Timothy McVeigh article. I’d say that’s the wrong way to be a fan. So I guess there are wrong ways. 

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, they both didn't. 

If you enjoyed Tolbert as a backup, I suppose that’s your choice. I often disagree with you.

MG at a 2nd round tender likely leaves us a better team than losing him for a 5th did.

30 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I mean, yea, as he references what I suppose is likely that Timothy McVeigh article. I’d say that’s the wrong way to be a fan. So I guess there are wrong ways. 

If you enjoyed Tolbert as a backup, I suppose that’s your choice. I often disagree with you.

MG at a 2nd round tender likely leaves us a better team than losing him for a 5th did.

I mean, that's patently absurd, but obviously, Tim McVeigh represents all the John from Hemets of the world.  Good point @BADOLBILZ!

We can have MG back this year.  So one year lost of MG (who doesn't win us the playoff game against the Jags, for those keeping score at home) in exchange for a serviceable starter at WLB is worth what?

I disagreed with not tendering him as well.  Crying over spilled milk to the point of this topic can be a silly way to be a fan too. 

For as easy as BADOL makes it sound about making the playoffs, we managed to bungle that for 17 years.  Excuse thousands of fans for being happy there is a glimmering of competency from a new regime.  BADOL makes it sound like going 7-9 in 2016 (how sick was our offense when we lost in OT against Miami!  Or when we started human trash cans week 17 because we were eliminated!  So much fun to watch!) was preferable.

If you want to argue that we were better off keeping MG, so be it.  But don't use a backup RB to **** on the best season in Bills history this millennium.  Perspective cuts both ways.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 1