Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

2 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

Ravens released Perriman, a former first-round WR. We could bring him in. Although, he would have to make it through waivers. 

Living here in MD. He has been terrible in practice and games. Fans and media are tired of him. Drops  alot of balls.

• Like (+1) 2

Ravens track record when drafting WRs, is pretty horrible tbh. Just stay away from their cast off WRs. Similarly the Patsies - they have trouble drafting WRs.

Bills seem incapable of drafting a good TE.

If we still have any sort of analytics department, I hope they are looking at what positions different teams draft well, and look at who they are releasing from those positions.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

Feel like we’ve got a very long and painful year ahead. Love my team, but optimism at all time low right now. 

all time low ?
 get yourself your favorite beverage of choice, go out back and sit on the patio or whatever you got out back , for an hour and tell me you really feel that way.
We have been much much more pitifully depressing going into seasons.

have some faith Jamie.

:) 

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Some players feel that they were hosed by the team that cut them and want to sign with another. It depends on a lot of factors. Money. The way they were treated. Who is directly ahead of them on the 53. What they think of the coaches and front office and teammates. 

Thats why it was so cool they said they were addressing each player individually. I thinks that is a fine way to build a team and longer term relations with players. Much like in business and I suppose in personal life a good mantra might be..  " don't burn bridges "

Bills seem to be a Team of Character and consistency on the business side.

i like it.

and yes ya gotta have faith and trust at some point in your Team to be working hard and smart.

7 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Nope 11.5. Another Beane bust.

That doesn't make any sense to me. If they had more money losing it meant less to them. 

And according  to sportrac the Bills had $10m left today, unless they already took off the Coleman cut, which I didn't not think they did. 

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That doesn't make any sense to me. If they had more money losing it meant less to them. 

And according  to sportrac the Bills had $10m left today, unless they already took off the Coleman cut, which I didn't not think they did. 

Spotrac already has his dead money listed.

Updated cap is 8.4 million.

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

So do we find out who's our starting qb today? 

Im guessing they decided on Monday after practice but will keep it under raps until right before the game.   This strategy never works, but it just might work for us!

Edited by Estelle Getty
  • Haha (+1) 1