FIRST HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

To early to start the welcome to Buffalo Eddie Oliver threads? 

Much has been deservedly said about the OL. But someone who can dominate on the DL is another necessity (Bosa or Ferrell, maybe).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Bangarang said:

The problem is he hasn’t had time to do that. He’s been pressured almost immediately. 

He's pulled the ball down and taken sacks when he could have thrown the ball into the dirt at least 3 times.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We have not gotten close to a QB all day. I’m not even sure if these are still starting olineman and we still can’t get there. 

Im still shocked that Lawson's spin move of doom isn't working 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

He knows he's going to get sacked. 100% of the time I'd take an incomplete pass over a sack that results in a loss of 8 to 10 yards. 

If you're suggesting he doesn't know he's going to get sacked, then we have a huge problem on our hands because the pressure has been right in his face. 

If a QB was able to that then most QB’s would never be sacked. 

15 minutes ago, par73 said:

Allen also not handling the rush well. There are times you have to get the ball out. He is just holding it.

He's not playing well. I'm sure there's plays when the offensive line gave him no time, when the receivers couldn't remotely get separation, when Daboll called a bad series...

But he's had no part in making the offense better himself. Made like 1 good scramble just short of 1st. Nervous if he can't elevate his play when his team sucks. That throw on the run is something he should be money on normally but i it easily should have been picked

• Like (+1) 1