Trump

donbb

3 hours ago, westside said:

This snowflake is having a major meltdown!

Get some help Gary!

He reads like one of those people who needed counseling after the election and posts Trump hysteria on social media every day.

20 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

He reads like one of those people who needed counseling after the election and posts Trump hysteria on social media every day.

I think his sugar mama losing really broke something inside of him. He just hasn't been the same!

29 minutes ago, westside said:

I think his sugar mama losing really broke something inside of him. He just hasn't been the same!

I don't remember him before....was he just some random poster on the main board who snapped and became a PPP troll?   Or another gatorbot?

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I don't remember him before....was he just some random poster on the main board who snapped and became a PPP troll?   Or another gatorbot?

My guess is he's one of the BBMB refugees that got run out of their piece of the Internet only to come here and !@#$ in ours

I'm pretty sure some of these people need to be banned. 

I'm pretty sure this is being discussed elsewhere...

Propaganda bots need to be banned, before they destroy this place even more.

tenor.gif?itemid=10026092

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, donbb said:

You losers have enough of this idiot yet?

Not yet.  I'm hoping (and this may be wishful thinking) that before the end of his first term he and Congress somehow get our federal spending trajectory to where we can expect some balanced or near balanced budgets in the not too distant future, that he replaces Ruth Ginsberg, that the hope of North Korea denuclearizing happens, that our largest trading partners ease sanctions on US goods and we do the same for theirs, that Iran's economy tanks and so does their regime, that Putin takes a more cooperative approach with Europe and the U.S., that effective border security in some fashion occurs, that the economy continues its run and becomes the longest expansion in history, and that the truth of the 2016 election fiasco is widely revealed and that those who committed crimes are prosecuted.

Then I will definitely have had enough of Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Not yet.  I'm hoping (and this may be wishful thinking) that before the end of his first term he and Congress somehow get our federal spending trajectory to where we can expect some balanced or near balanced budgets in the not too distant future, that he replaces Ruth Ginsberg, that the hope of North Korea denuclearizing happens, that our largest trading partners ease sanctions on US goods and we do the same for theirs, that Iran's economy tanks and so does their regime, that Putin takes a more cooperative approach with Europe and the U.S., that effective border security in some fashion occurs, that the economy continues its run and becomes the longest expansion in history, and that the truth of the 2016 election fiasco is widely revealed and that those who committed crimes are prosecuted.

Then I will definitely have had enough of Trump.

Then he should be elected God*

*The one that gets to say do as I say, not as I do.

Edited by 3rdnlng

• 3 weeks later...

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
To the incredible citizens of North Carolina, South Carolina and the entire East Coast - the storm looks very bad!
Please take all necessary precautions. We have already began mobilizing our assets to respond accordingly, and we are here for you!

Trump campaign cancels Friday rally in Mississippi due to hurricane ...

and to our resident simpletons, who always respond with the nonsensical, "I thought you conservatives hated government" ...save it.

Your lack of understanding with how the majority of Americans think is embarrassing for you

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Trump campaign cancels Friday rally in Mississippi due to hurricane ...

and to our resident simpletons, who always respond with the nonsensical, "I thought you conservatives hated government" ...save it.

Your lack of understanding with how the majority of Americans think is embarrassing for you

No, they're going to crow about how this proves Trump is racist because he didn't tweet the same for Puerto Rico.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No, they're going to crow about how this proves Trump is racist because he didn't tweet the same for Puerto Rico.

Notice Trump Tweeted out to North Carolina and South Carolina but omitted Virginia?

See, he only cares about Red Staters

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2018 at 2:15 AM, donbb said:

You losers have enough of this idiot yet?

Must Read.............

Trump the Indestructible
by Conrad Black

Original Article

The entire febrile effort to delegitimize President Donald Trump continues to be based on the ability of the Trump-hating media to confect or unveil a Trumpocidal deus ex machina every two weeks. I have just learned from a dear friend of many years, an intelligent and reasonable man who happens to be in the camp of the Trump-haters, what is being thrown into the line as the successor anti-Trump story to the Kavanaugh drama. The optimism about defeating that nomination is fading, and the sobering passage of a few days is melting the ardent hope that the fragile and completely uncorroborated account of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford would sink that candidacy.

The last-trench defense on that subject is already filled with the retreating forces of the anti-Trump media. The smooth-faced talking heads are earnestly wagging in unison across the channels as they find the judge’s lack of a “judicial temperament” to be “concerning.” My friend has enlightened me that as this cause célèbre evaporates like so many others, from Warsaw to Charlottesville to Pyongyang to Helsinki, the Trump presidency will be brought down by the New York Times’ revelation of a supposed tax fraud by Trump involving hundreds of millions of dollars. The president has been constantly subjected to tax audits for nearly 40 years. This is another clunker, after so many. I doubt that it will be more effective than the Times’ effort to fell Kavanaugh with the suspicion that he “may have” thrown ice-water at someone at a collegiate social occasion 35 years ago.

{SNIP}

A measurement of how the tide has shifted is the disappearance from public consciousness of the Mueller inquiry. The number of Trump-haters who are still clinging to that waterlogged life-vest is statistically trivial. It was just six weeks ago, when Michael Cohen’s plea bargain was announced and Paul Manafort was convicted (of offenses that occurred a decade before he knew the president), that Trump’s enemies ululated their triumph and proclaimed, in the words of one often-published Trump-hater, that “The fat lady is singing; it’s almost over.” She wasn’t and it isn’t. It has only just begun, and it will get better. Trump isn’t an aberrant interlude; he is a sea change. He has a mandate to clean up Washington and he plans to fulfill it.

Trump’s Remarkable Week
by Matthew Continetti

Original Article

President Donald Trump's winning streak

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/06/politics/donald-trump-presidency-supreme-court-economy/index.html

WEIRD THAT SOMEONE WHOSE CAREER WASN’T IN POLITICS CAN HAVE BETTER INSTINCTS THAN THE POLITICIANS:

Again and again, President Trump was instructed not to do it. A cadre of advisers, confidants and lawmakers all urged him — implored him, really — not to personally attack the women who had accused Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh of sexual assault.

So he did it anyway.

Addressing thousands at a boisterous rally in Mississippi, Trump relied on his own visceral sense of the moment and mocked Christine Blasey Ford for gaps in her memory, directly impugning the accuser’s credibility.

Establishment Republicans initially reacted with horror. But Trump’s 36-second off-script jeremiad proved a key turning point toward victory for the polarizing nominee, White House officials and Kavanaugh allies said, turbocharging momentum behind Kavanaugh just as his fate appeared most in doubt. . . .

“How did you get home? ‘I don’t remember,’ ” Trump said, reenacting Ford’s hearing. “How did you get there? ‘I don’t remember.’ Where is the place? ‘I don’t remember.’ How many years ago was it? ‘I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know.’ ”

The riff lasted less than a minute, but had lasting ramifications. The senators whose votes Kavanaugh was wooing said they were aghast at the president’s rally-stage behavior. But Kavanaugh allies saw a clear benefit: An argument by the president that bucked up Kavanaugh, discredited Ford and became a clarion call for conservatives.

More than two dozen Trump supporters interviewed at the president’s campaign rally Thursday in Minnesota said they wish he had not gone after Ford, fretting that doing so was not presidential. Yet many also acknowledged the president had simply spoken aloud what many of them thought privately.

Everybody knew her story was bunk, but — since she was a white, upper-class, professional, liberal woman — everyone said she was “credible.” But she wasn’t, and only Trump was willing to say it. Once he did, well. . . .

Trumps-alerts.jpeg?resize=580%2C290&ssl=1

• Like (+1) 1