Ty to yolo and 26 cornerblitz

billybob71

I have never created a thread before and I'm not sure if this has already been done or if I'm posting this in the right forum. Just wanted to show appreciation to these posters and prob a couple of others I'm missing. I come to this forum to get all my bills news and these guys are always on top of it!! It must take quite a bit of their time to do this so ty and much appreciation for keeping this bills fan well informed. 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 10

They are allowed to be away from their computers at Central Command from 23:00 to 23:15 nightly.  Don't give them swelled heads.

(Seriously, thank you to the media watchers here at TBD, who often beat the news services to the stories.)

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

They are allowed to be away from their computers at Central Command from 23:00 to 23:15 nightly.  Don't give them swelled heads.

(Seriously, thank you to the media watchers here at TBD, who often beat the news services to the stories.)

You mean to say that 26 CB isn't a sentient bot?

• Haha (+1) 3

48 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

Let's get a petition started and send it to wgr get rid of schopp and bulldog. We need the yolo and corner blitz show?

Yes, it's worth a shot. I'm convinced that literally anyone could be better than those two. Waste of radio space.

2 hours ago, billybob71 said:

I have never created a thread before and I'm not sure if this has already been done or if I'm posting this in the right forum. Just wanted to show appreciation to these posters and prob a couple of others I'm missing. I come to this forum to get all my bills news and these guys are always on top of it!! It must take quite a bit of their time to do this so ty and much appreciation for keeping this bills fan well informed. 

Thank you for the acknowledgement.  Much appreciated. :beer:

• Like (+1) 3