[Edited Title] Tremaine Edmunds looks Lost

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

a little late to the party.  I thought he did good yesterday.   

if you are shown in 3+ replays making a great play  imo you done good. 

...TBD has schooled me that in no way does he make the final 53........his extensive body of work is an appropriate affirmation.....UBER...........

On 8/26/2018 at 8:44 AM, wppete said:

His lack of aggressiveness against the run is very concerning. 

I feel he was doing that on purpose. Because the week before he was reading too quickly and making mistakes.

I think he will be fine. Be patient.
 i do have concern with every other LB on the team though.

Lorax is not on my worry list as i expect optimistically, him as pass rusher. But they might need him in coverage as well. Milano. good plays bad plays. fast though, great reactions

and aggressive.

beyond that   uh oh

19 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Much better game this week from Edmunds. 

yep. Smarter play

My way too early analysis:

I have yet to see Edmunds make a “solid” tackle. I’ve seen him make a tackle from the side and I’ve seen him miss or be blocked from making a tackle. An NFL middle linebacker needs to be able to meet a ball carrier head up in the hole and stop him in his tracks on a consistent basis. If Edmunds doesn’t show the ability to do this consistently his days as a MLB will be short.

I expected to see “wow” moments from the kid and I’ve yet to. Here’s to hoping that he gets his game together and makes a positive impact on the defense.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

I have yet to see Edmunds make a “solid” tackle. I’ve seen him make a tackle from the side and I’ve seen him miss or be blocked from making a tackle. An NFL middle linebacker needs to be able to meet a ball carrier head up in the hole and stop him in his tracks on a consistent basis. If Edmunds doesn’t show the ability to do this consistently his days as a MLB will be short.

I expected to see “wow” moments from the kid and I’ve yet to. Here’s to hoping that he gets his game together and makes a positive impact on the defense.

I’ve seen the same thing.  He looks like he could be an all world OLB, but he doesn’t seem to tackle well especially when the play is coming right at him.  His ability in pursuit and in pass coverage jumps out at you but if he plays MLB he’s still gonna have to show he can be stout when the play is up the middle right at him.  

29 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I’ve seen the same thing.  He looks like he could be an all world OLB, but he doesn’t seem to tackle well especially when the play is coming right at him.  His ability in pursuit and in pass coverage jumps out at you but if he plays MLB he’s still gonna have to show he can be stout when the play is up the middle right at him.  

He’s young. Bet he packs on 15 over next off season 

20 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

wow moments from the Buffalo Beels?   

what you smoking Willis? 

Buffalo Bills' Rookie Tremaine Edmunds is the Center of Attention | Pro Football Weekly

CHICAGO — Tremaine Edmunds had just been told a pretty remarkable fact about himself. He’d just received veteran’s treatment following the Buffalo Bills’ final preseason game against the Chicago Bears, not taking a single snap in that exhibition game. The anticipation is that the rookie will be starting on the Bills' defense in Week 1.

On 8/29/2018 at 10:50 AM, Cripple Creek said:

Everytime I watch Edmunds I say what is Milano doing? 

4 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Everytime I watch Edmunds I say what is Milano doing? 

Lol me too.  I believe they’ll be better than they were in preseason but they scare the crap out of me going into this game.  If they don’t diagnose quickly, it could be a romp

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Lol me too.  I believe they’ll be better than they were in preseason but they scare the crap out of me going into this game.  If they don’t diagnose quickly, it could be a romp

Milano is just way too out of control out there. Not sure why. He wasn't like that last year. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts

Is it too early to suggest we wasted draft pick on Edmunds?

I haven't heard his name all preseason, or yesterday at all when we gave up 40+ points-

Just seems like we kind of wasted a pick on him when we could've used the pick to better ourselves on the line or with our receivers-

• Haha (+1) 1