[Edited Title] Tremaine Edmunds looks Lost

Basically the only D player that looks like he can wreck havoc for years to come is being thrown under the bus? 

I really can't believe some of our fans even watch the games. The guy has 1 NFL start under his belt and looks extremely promising. How can't everyone see that?

Mind boggling 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, kelchlsm said:

This is a legitmate concern?

We could've used the pick to help our first year QB.

Instead we wasted it on a LB that is giving up 40+ points anyway

No there's not one pick that could help out that offense right now.  Stop with this nonsense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Whether the mods should somehow try to prevent or remove bad takes has been a point of discussion before.

The general mod consensus seems to be we let you, the dear board members, sort these and just try to maintain loose standards of civility

Which standards admittedly are sometimes worn loosely around the ankles (they're that low) but we try, we try.

I don't care about bad takes - we all have them - just put some effort into the new thread if you're going to start one, you know? I mean all of the threads that are one question or two sentences long. There should be some thought behind a thread - or else the question or hot take needs to go in a catch-all thread for all posts that don't really deserve a new thread. 

Just now, kelchlsm said:

Waste of a pick. The offense is crumbling, and hes giving up 40 points on defense.

Not impressed at all with Edmunds play- we could've used it on a fast receiver to help Allen- instead now we have Benjamin plodding down the field

I didn't realize Edmunds was responsible for the entire defense.

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

He's not a Josh Allen level bust (yet), but he is definitely a bust. But he has a nice first step. Maybin 2.0. 

Rob, seriously? Bust? Watch the friggin game. The guy is 20 years old and was close to being the best defensive player on the field for the Bills. I'm not certain that he should be calling the plays, but I am sure that he  is far from looking like a bust. Are you just trolling?

13 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Basically the only D player that looks like he can wreck havoc for years to come is being thrown under the bus? 

I really can't believe some of our fans even watch the games. The guy has 1 NFL start under his belt and looks extremely promising. How can't everyone see that?

Mind boggling 

since when does getting torched for 40+ points against a mediocre Ravens offense qualify as promising?

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, kelchlsm said:

Is it too early to suggest we wasted draft pick on Edmunds?

I haven't heard his name all preseason, or yesterday at all when we gave up 40+ points-

Just seems like we kind of wasted a pick on him when we could've used the pick to better ourselves on the line or with our receivers-

Then you're deaf.

6 minutes ago, kelchlsm said:

Why would I be banned?

Its a legit argument.

You drafted a guy that's getting torched, when you could've used the pick to better our offense

You must be content with our line and receivers...

Pretty evident you know next to nothing about football.  Unless you're trolling (poorly) your opinion is actually wrong, yes you can have an incorrect opinion.  Awful take and you should be stripped of all remaining bills fandom