Favorite motivational speech/clips

Another Fan

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The van down by the River serving you fine?

Lay off the Doobies and get a little Matt Foley in your life:

That motivational speech would lead to laughter if not suicide or genocide... the doobies lead to the laughter part.

25 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

NSFW

If you are a true Syracuse hoops fan, this “rant” by Jim Boeheim supporting G-Mac makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck.  I watch it before almost every Cuse game.  Gets me jacked up.

MY absolute favorite Boeheim moment..

NOT TEN F****** GAMES!

Edited by Buffalo716

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was going to post this one too.

Really great speech.

I still don’t make my bed.

I do take the stairs everyday at work though.  I work on the 15th floor and it’s pretty tough at 7:00 am before I have had any breakfast, coffee or water.  That’s my early morning accomplishment.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I was going to post this one too.

Really great speech.

I still don’t make my bed.

I do take the stairs everyday at work though.  I work on the 15th floor and it’s pretty tough at 7:00 am before I have had any breakfast, coffee or water.  That’s my early morning accomplishment.

Actually NOT making your bed, leaving it a mess is better to combat things like dust mites, etc...

https://www.simplemost.com/heres-compelling-reason-should-not-your-make-bed-everyday/

"Making your bed first thing in the morning traps in this moisture, allowing your bed to be a home for up to 1.5 million dust mites. If you leave your bed messy, however, the mites are exposed to air and sunlight, which causes them to become dehydrated and die out."