Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 9 - 2:15 PM at SJF with Zay Jones Activated

Bills

Military Appreciation Day

Where to get tickets:

Safelite AutoGlass® - 1260 Scottsville Road, Rochester, NY, 14624

Safelite AutoGlass® - 900 Jefferson Road - Suite 1604, Rochester, NY, 14623

Safelite AutoGlass® - 6255 South Transit Road, Lockport, NY, 14094 - SOLD OUT

Safelite AutoGlass® - 2918 Walden Avenue – Suite 290, Depew, NY, 14043 - SOLD OUT

Safelite AutoGlass® - 4900 Camp Road - Suite 500, Hamburg, NY, 14075 - SOLD OUT

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Thought he was listed as "questionable " for the  preseason opener. looks like probable now !

They did away with "probable" and "doubtful" designations afaik.  It's just "questionable" or "out" now.

Edited by Capco

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 9 - 2:15 PM at SJF with Zay Jones Activated
1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

She seems nice. 

Photo bombed by da coach!

24 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Thought he was listed as "questionable " for the  preseason opener. looks like probable now !

I don't see how those "reports" by CBS can be considered anything more than conjecture. Do teams have to put out official injury reports at this time of the year?

It’s crazy how much the perception of this WR Unit changes if Zay can be the guy he was selected to be.  

KB and Zay on the outside, with Kerley in the slot all of a sudden looks pretty solid.   (Big “if” though) 

• Like (+1) 1

At this point I can't see either Peterman or Allen winning the starting job.

Peterman turns the ball over way too much for McDermott in my opinion. While Allen is just too raw at this point to provide the needed consistency required from your starting QB.

2 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

At this point I can't see either Peterman or Allen winning the starting job.

Peterman turns the ball over way too much for McDermott in my opinion. While Allen is just too raw at this point to provide the needed consistency required from your starting QB.

IMO, no. Start Allen every game and let him learn as he goes.

I view this year as a warmup anyway to the 2019 season. I want Allen playing and getting reps.

• Like (+1) 2