Pats seeking trade partner for Malcolm Mitchell

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I was a big fan of Mitchell coming out. I still am. Hearing some buzz about Dez (don’t know if it’s real). Stay tuned...

I would be ok with Dez- sure his skills/speed may have diminished some but maybe a chip on his shoulder can help mask things. 

Edited by billsfan_34

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I was a big fan of Mitchell coming out. I still am. Hearing some buzz about Dez (don’t know if it’s real). Stay tuned...

Where did you hear this "buzz" from? You have any legit inside sources? 

Not inspired enough to give up picks. 

Now if there is a Bubble player for player trade I am ok with that. Similar to the Shepard Hughes trade. 

Otherwise wait until he is cut. 

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

To back Kirby a bit. There is a buzz down here in Texas as well that Dez and Bills looking more and more likely. 

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Not inspired enough to give up picks. 

Now if there is a Bubble player for player trade I am ok with that. Similar to the Shepard Hughes trade. 

Otherwise wait until he is cut. 

To back Kirby a bit. There is a buzz down here in Texas as well that Dez and Bills looking more and more likely. 

What sources have provided this buzz down in Texas about Dez and Bills? Seems like an odd fit culture wise to me 

3 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

What sources have provided this buzz down in Texas about Dez and Bills? Seems like an odd fit culture wise to me 

Because someone down there looked at our WR depth chart.  Culture fit or not, we currently have the worst WRs in the league 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Conditional 2025 7th round pick sounds about right.

Yeah, I'd be willing to accept a 7th round pick along with Malcom Mitchell to help NE ease their glut of players.   I suppose they'd want something in return though.  In that case - no deal.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, MJS said:

There's no way NE would trade to a divisional opponent.

He's still recovering from an injury, right?

Per one source, just had 2nd surgery on knee today.  Basically, Pats want to trade an injured guy who had a 400 yd, 32 reception season in '16 with Brady throwing to him.

7/23 Sidelined all of last season due to a knee injury, Malcolm Mitchell needed another knee surgery on Monday, Mark Daniels of the Providence Journal reports (on Twitter). Mitchell is now a trade candidate,
See More at ProFootballRumors.com

8 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

Just alot of people that are talking about it looking closer and closer. Take that with a grain of salt. I cant vouch for any of them talking because I dont know how accurate they have been in past.