Dont look now but word is Josh Allen is already there

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

This is one of the reasons why I connect with him....I was also a farm boy growing up on my grandpa's Dairy.

When you have to move pipe and bail hay first thing in the morning BEFORE you go to school......you know you are working.

I had a friend that grew up on a farm.  His first ever big job his dad gave him was when he was around 7 years old.  The job was to look for the chickens that had puss or yellowish ooze coming from their eye.  When he found them, he killed them to prevent the spread of this bacteria.  Killed by wringing.

When I was 7, I was playing Tecmo Bowl.

48 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

hasn't signed his contract yet. hopefully that's why he is there

On this topic, two things: (1) I am sure his agent is kind of waiting to see how he's going to slot in after some (or maybe even one) of the picks ahead of him is signed. (2) If he isn't signed I am assuming that means he cannot participate at all in camp...unlike minicamp? Has to be a CBA rule?

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is one of the reasons why I connect with him....I was also a farm boy growing up on my grandpa's Dairy.

When you have to move pipe and bail hay first thing in the morning BEFORE you go to school......you know you are working.

Sorry I def do NOT mean that.....long ways to go.

but you cant win if you dont play know what I mean?

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Oh I forgot to mention...I grew up on a Dairy in Visaila California.....which is right down the street from Fresno where Josh Allen comes from.

This has been my favorite Super Bowl commercial since it came out....just fantastic! My grandfather grew up on a dairy farm in Unadilla - hated it and it drove him to do very different things in life, but he always respected the work ethic and the general principles of farm life. 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

International Paper I believe has a big box plant over in Visalia.

Yeah my grandfather lost his dairy as he got older and older to one of the bigger players in the area....up to then it was a family ran business.

My grandfather.....absolutely the toughest SOB I ever knew......strict with his discipline but also learned so much from him growing up.....he basically was my father since I didnt know mine.   Sometimes I hated him but always loved him......and he taught me what it meant to be mentally tough and how to weather bad times.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Dareus, when in the hell was he ever dedicated to his craft?

Lots of people here apparently didn't get the joke re "craft service."  This might help:

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124245252

" . . . craft service assists not so much the stars, but the crew: "craft" workers such as grips, gaffers, property masters, costumers, electricians, hair and make-up artists. These days, the job is mainly known for providing workers and actors with lavish snacks — all day long."

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

Let me know when he cures cancer or solves world hunger.

I’m sure you’ll find a way to credit saban even if he did ?

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

So what?

Every year and every player is differnet

Would you feel better if he was NOT there working?

As long as he’s working, I’m not too stressed about where

and to be working is a base line, not a celebration. 

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'm stupid.  I thought this meant he is "...already there.", as in he is getting everything down and understanding it.

you are not stupid...…....many probably thought the same thing as that has been a long debate on the boards.

Use of the word "there" implies that. Using the word "here" in headline would have been more accurate.

Edited by cba fan