Dont look now but word is Josh Allen is already there

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Rookies dont report for a week

but guess who is already at One Bills Drive working.......

Dedication to craft is definately not an issue with our 7th overall pick

I thought he was our first overall pick

50 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

"and on the third day, God created farm subsidies..."

He checks a lot of the boxes you want checked. Let’s hope he checks the most important boxes. 

OROY Box.

Super Bowl MVP Box.

HOF Box.

You get the idea.   ?

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

He checks a lot of the boxes you want checked. Let’s hope he checks the most important boxes. 

OROY Box.

Super Bowl MVP Box.

HOF Box.

You get the idea.   ?

OROY = Josh Rosen

You can bank it...

25 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

IfI was Rosen I would have signed my contract quickly too before I got another concussion

LOL  no kidding, The man missed one game due to a concussion mid-year and after over a month off football ,  couldnt even play in his bowl game, sorry that alone would take him out of my top ten.

What he says and what he does is starting to grate on me as well.  Fixing the NCAA, what a farce, what an ego.

It's good that he's there and hopefully he is beginning to work already.  His character and attitude were never in question.

In terms of the "he hasn't signed his contract" doomsayers, it's simply not a big deal.  His agent is actually negotiating for 7 other rookies besides Allen.  The issue isn't the dollars, which are predetermined, but by offset language.  Basically, it says that if they are cut or traded before their 4 year guaranteed deal is done, that the guaranteed money is offset by whatever he makes elsewhere.  His agent wants it removed from all of these rookie deals, while teams are balking.  It will get worked out none the less.

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

Let me know when he cures cancer or solves world hunger.

Is this what you are expecting from him?  I think cancer can be cured but there is so much money made by just treating it . World hunger is harder but there is plenty of food in the world....needs to be distributed to others?

Edited by nucci

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Maybe. I’ll just  let you bet YOUR farm. 

He will start quicker than any rookie QB this year and he has David Johnson & the good Fitz. I also think Brice Butler will be a pleasant surprise. That said, ARZ is going to have a tough year....

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I bet his odds of concussion are higher than OROY.

This is the most overblown story of the offseason...

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

Is this what you are expecting from him?  I think cancer can be cured but there is so much money made by just treating it . World hunger is harder but there is plenty of food in the world....needs to be distributed to others?

The expectations are high since he is arguably the most over hyped players in NFL history.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'd pick Barkley over him for that.

It comes down to Eli this year. If he is crappy Eli, it's 8 in the box and his YPC was not that great in college. They also did a lot of work on their OL, hopefully they jell quick enough...

QBs are fancier choices and he has the best shot at starting right away.