LeSean McCoy allegations

This is probably a stretch, but the son missing and the bedsheet being tied out the son's window almost makes me wonder if her own son threw on a mask, robbed her, and then fled out the window.

Those two details are new and are pretty weird.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

16 year old son was missing at 3 in the morning when this all went down. I find that odd.

But, hey, I think a woman, her cousin, and her teenaged son all living in an ex-boyfriends house is kind of odd too. And that probably makes me a POS.

In the midst of an almost year-long legal action to have them evicted.

And the FIRST thing that comes to her mind after a robbery and beating is to tell the police that her ex-boyfriend possibly set her up?

I don't want to live in the world these people live in.

• Like (+1) 2

Thinking about it some more, if Cordon got home from her flight around 3ish, maybe the son was staying with a friend and just wasn't there at all the day/night of the attack and her statement simply means that she isn't sure where he is at the moment. I don't know.

2 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

This is probably a stretch, but the son missing and the bedsheet being tied out the son's window almost makes me wonder if her own son threw on a mask, robbed her, and then fled out the window.

wow.. that's great detective work actually. We got ourselves a suspect! We should make a TBD documentary, those crime documentaries that convince the population of Shady's innocence, like American Vandal. 

I mean, the motive is there from both sides. Tough one. Shady's phone records in the weeks leading up to the invasion are key, as well as any burner phones they find that he has. 

Really tough case here. If she set him up, she thought this out really well. 

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

tough situation....

who wants to read all 122 pages, mostly comprised of conversation consisting of:

eff you

no eff you

no eff you!!

NO!! EFF YOU!!!!

NOOOOO!!! EFF YOU!!!

best thing is you can say something mean inane and absurd and nobody will remember it 10 pages later.

3 minutes ago, musichunch said:

I mean, the motive is there from both sides. Tough one. Shady's phone records in the weeks leading up to the invasion are key, as well as any burner phones they find that he has. 

Really tough case here. If she set him up, she thought this out really well. 

the only thing she is missing is evidence. 

• Haha (+1) 1

These are relatively positive developments for Shady.  If he's kept civil over the past year, why in the world would he flip with only 1 month to go in the court proceedings?

• Like (+1) 2

@26CornerBlitz

where did you get those?..are those official reports?....sounds from those McCoy was doing it the right way, or at least trying and learning as he went...makes you wonder why someone would just one day decide to stop doing the right way and just go crazy

Edited by Tsaikotic

2 minutes ago, GG said:

These are relatively positive developments for Shady.  If he's kept civil over the past year, why in the world would he flip with only 1 month to go in the court proceedings?

The quote from July '17 is interesting too - did he see this coming, or was he setting it up to look like a set up!?

McCoy also told police he was concerned that Cordon would take things or make false accusations about him and that he was being careful around her because of the "climate of domestic abuse in his profession."

44 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Or the 16 year old kid snuck out for the night when he wasn't supposed to.  Gave the thief an easy way in.  Neighbors' cameras might be helpful.  Pretty hard to believe the kid would go through all the trouble and beat up his own mom when he lived there and would have plenty of opportunities to steal the jewelry.

Edited by GaryPinC

Just now, GG said:

Just because.

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

The quote from July '17 is interesting too - did he see this coming, or was he setting it up to look like a set up!?

Ahhh, the old setting up the framing for a set up...oldest trick in the book...

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Shady has more than enough money and the right lawyer to pay the woman off if necessary.  I can't imagine he'll do any jail time even if guilty.

I hate to be cynical, but in the end this is about money.  I am not sure what is harder to believe - that McCoy set up this robbery and beating over some jewelry and squatting in his house (which was already being dealt with in the courts) or that she set it up in hopes of a big payday.  Strangely I could see either scenario as possible, despite the fact that the perpetrator in either case is exceedingly stupid.

Perhaps the most likely scenario is that someone in their circle of acquaintences who knew about the expensive jewelry, and that could potentially be hundreds of people, decided to go take it.  The accusations against McCoy are just that, with no evidence at all that we know of at this point. None the less, he has seemingly already been convicted in the minds of many.  Even if innocent, he is likely screwed anyway, unless the Barney Fifes down there actually solve the crime.

Edited by MDFan
poor wording

Shady playing 4D chess.

Just now, MDFan said:

I hate to be cynical, but in the end this is about money.  I am not sure what is harder to believe - that McCoy set up this robbery and beating over some jewelry and squatting in his house (which was already being dealt with in the courts) or that she set it up in hopes of a big payday.  Strangely I could see either scenario as possible, despite the fact that the perpetrator in either case is exceedingly stupid.

Perhaps the most likely scenario is that someone in their circle of acquaintences who knew about the expensive jewelry, and that could potentially be hundreds of people, decided to go take it.  The accusations against McCoy are just that, with no evidence at all that we know of at this point. None the less, he has seemingly already been convicted in the minds of many, it seems.  Even if innocent, he is likely screwed anyway, unless the Barney Fifes down there actually solve the crime.

I see it as highly unlikely that Shady would put his career and life on the line to get back some jewelry that a store loaned him.  How much could it have been worth, versus how much he would stand to lose if caught?