FeelingOnYouboty

LeSean McCoy allegations

5 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

She just posted this an hour ago....

Oh I am in no way trying to discredit this is incredibly serious. Just saying that usually there are other leaks etc.. with it that is all and if he knew you'd think his behavior would be different.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Turbosrrgood said:

Some people here have been rightfully skeptical, but I'm surprised/entertained by how many people are taking this so seriously.

It seems painfully fake, dude savagely beat his GF, dog, and did steroids with needles all in the same tweet?  And somehow the only "news outlet" covering it is "lipstickalley"?

Sure sounds real to me!

It just surfaced on another site https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lesean-mccoy-accused-of-brutally-beating-girlfriend-news.54697.html  and it's starting to pick up on Twitter.

Whether the story lines up or not, this is far from being clickbait. Clickbait has little substance to support the shocking headline.

The content here is not clickbait, this is a very real situation. Substantited or not these allegations are not to be taken litely.

Whether Shady is responsible or nor for this, the fact that she is linking him to this is problematic

• Like 1

Just now, Gugny said:

I don't do drugs.

And the way the thread title is written, it is 100% clickbait.

There are allegations against Shady that he did this, no clickbait here this is serious.

click·bait
ˈklikbāt/
noun
informal

1. (on the Internet) content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page.
    "these recent reports of the show's imminent demise are hyperbolic clickbait"
  • Like 1

Not that it matters too much but I wouldn't be surprised if he uses a publicist to help maintain his IG account - not sure he's the one who does the posting.

Why don't you wait for a shred of evidence to suggest it's true before just assuming it actually happened?

FWIW, not a lot of buzz from local philly news outlets.  They'd be all over this by now

al·le·ga·tion
ˌaləˈɡāSH(ə)n/
noun
plural noun: allegations
  1. a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, nucci said:

Twiiter doesn't mean much and with this site and lipstickalley....?  Come on. Why hasn't he been arrested yet?

I dunno.  I'm not suggesting anything.  I'm just saying it's starting to pick up in other spots.

Just now, Turbosrrgood said:

Why don't you wait for a shred of evidence to suggest it's true before just assuming it actually happened?

You posted the definition of clickbait, why dont you look at my post of the definition of allegation.

Just now, NewEraBills said:

I dunno.  I'm not suggesting anything.  I'm just saying it's starting to pick up in other spots.

I know....didn't mean to jump at you

so she posted a pic from london yesterday and shady is down in florida. seems they are not on the same continent

11 minutes ago, nucci said:

but if it's not true...?

Anyone who proudly goes by the nickname Shady doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

😎

15 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

.....if true, it's shouldn't surprise anyone. 

His thug pals beating off duty cops wasn't a fairytale.

If it false you are just trying to fan the fires.

I really don't see McCoy doing this.  

But I can't be surprised anymore in this day and age.

Lets see if this picks up steam or goes away.

17 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

.....if true, it's shouldn't surprise anyone. 

His thug pals beating off duty cops wasn't a fairytale.

Beating off duty cops? Thats how you want to depict what happened?

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

That’s the inter webs for ya..... still doesn’t mean anything.

It means it's starting to pick up steam.  It also means McCoy is going to have to make a statement.  It also means that an investigation is going to be pursued.  The results of all of that, we don't know,  but to say it doesn't mean anything is to be naive.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Whether the story lines up or not, this is far from being clickbait. Clickbait has little substance to support the shocking headline.

The content here is not clickbait, this is a very real situation. Substantited or not these allegations are not to be taken litely.

Whether Shady is responsible or nor for this, the fact that she is linking him to this is problematic

100% clickbait

• Like 2

Just now, BillsFan17 said:

Beating off duty cops? Thats how you want to depict what happened?

Don't bother. Facts aren't important to some

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Anyone who proudly goes by the nickname Shady doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

😎

Sure Humpty.