LeSean McCoy allegations

11 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

TBH not many people actually know the issue Kaep did it for.

I disagree. Lots of people familiar with the situation know what it was about. It’s no great secret. Many just don’t agree with him on the magnitude of the “ problem” or its root causes. It is far more nuanced than just saying “ those who disagree simply don’t know”.

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The media already has LeSean in front of the firing squad. 

Welcome to the #metoo era.  Guilty until proven innocent because you "have to believe the victim!"

5 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Ok I'll agree but that's how it's being reported.https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/7/11/17559396/allegations-buffalo-bills-running-back-lesean-mccoy-domestic-violence-beating-burglary

How else is a person supposed to read what happened on 5/28 according to that and what other sites are posting?  It doesn't read as an allegation.  It reads as a fact.  Maybe shoddy reporting, I dunno.

"According to court documents" - the court documents are her attorney's statement only.

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

How else is a person supposed to read what happened on 5/28 according to that and what other sites are posting?

They have to understand that they're hearing only one side, with no response from the other and no determination of fact by a (hopefully) objective third party in the justice system.  

You can claim anything.   Until they can be proved, allegations remain merely assertions.[1]

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I disagree. Lots of people familiar with the situation know what it was about. It’s no great secret. Many just don’t agree with him on the magnitude of the “ problem” or its root causes. It far more nuanced than just saying “ those who diasgree simply don’t know”.

Exactly. I know what hes protesting,  i dont think he’s doing it the right way

ill leave it at that 

15 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

OK well 5/28 is when he gave her the "substantial gift" whatever it was.  That's not a claim, that's a court documented fact.  

It's stated in a motion filed by her attorney.  That is not "court documented fact," it's a claim.

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I have no idea whether any of this stuff is true or false.  

I don't see the point of that tweet.  Is he accusing her of making it all up?  Is he saying she has bad taste wrt men?  Is he saying she has bad luck?  Is he saying she somehow deserves it?

It seems to me he is just throwing something out there into the breeze because......Twitter.

I have no idea who TJ Carpenter might be.......and I hope I never find out.

but dude, he has the BLUE CHECKMARK next to his name!!!

2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Welcome to the #metoo era.  Guilty until proven innocent because you "have to believe the victim!"

You may hurt their feelings if you don’t believe them. Everyone has the basic right to go through life without having their feelings hurt, you know. 

Just now, I'm Spartacus said:

Maybe McCoy was in Florida getting advice from OJ, and not working out with Frank Gore?

"Your Honor, I'm innocent of all charges.  I present, as character witnesses Ritchie Incognito and OJ Simpson."

• Haha (+1) 3

I'm being serious here...and I don't know what happened and Shady may or may not be guilty of something and this woman may or may not be guilty of something and I am sorry she sustained injuries that may not be her doing.

That said, how crazy and scary is it that you can't get someone out of your house for going on a year?

I can't even imagine asking someone to leave and they just. plain. won't. leave.

Who wants that caustic environment?

Who leaves their house every morning keeping one eye on the internet to make sure you aren't getting kicked out of a house you don't own because the owner doesn't want you to live there anymore?

I don't know what happened, but what doesn't seem to be in dispute is that he wanted her gone...how does it get to this?!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I'm being serious here...and I don't know what happened and Shady may or may not be guilty of something and this woman may or may not be guilty of something and I am sorry she sustained injuries that may not be her doing.

That said, how crazy and scary is it that you can't get someone out of your house for going on a year?

I can't even imagine asking someone to leave and they just. plain. won't. leave.

Who leaves their house every morning keeping one eye on the internet to make sure you aren't getting kicked out of a house you don't own because the owner doesn't want you to live there anymore?

I don't know what happened, but what doesn't seem to be in dispute is that he wanted her gone...how does it get to this?!

Unstable “ side chick”type who thinks she is owed something. That’s about it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I can't even imagine asking someone to leave and they just. plain. don't. leave.

Because home owners lose rights when they let someone move in ?

he should be able to give her the boot!

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Crazy is just crazy.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Wrong. He didn’t go through with the eviction process. At one point they had a mutual agreement, then they got back together and scrapped it. He just recently had his friend file the eviction and served it to her 16 y/o son. Now her and the lawyer are delaying. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

I remember a situation like this happened to someone in Los Angeles when I lived there.  I thought it was a nightmare when he told me that it took 3 months for the eviction to be complete for a resident who refused to leave.  He lost out on 3 months of rent and LA is expensive....he really needed that money.

3 months is a lot less of a headache than 12!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Wrong. He didn’t go through with the eviction process. At one point they had a mutual agreement, then they got back together and scrapped it. He just recently had his friend file the eviction and served it to her 16 y/o son. Now her and the lawyer are delaying. 

Ive been reading that he served her last July...

its been 1 year

he had the electricity cut because she is pretty much squatting 

Edited by Buffalo716