Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yes, Nate shined against the 2's just like Josh shined against the 2's last week.   

You sir, are better than that. (or at least you used to be) 

You are missing the point that the future of the franchise was playing against an aggressive defense behind a bad O-line.  There was no run game.  None.

The Bills backup QB playing well against the other team's backups is irrelevant.

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You are missing the point that the future of the franchise was playing against an aggressive defense behind a bad O-line.  There was no run game.  None.

The Bills backup QB playing well against the other team's backups is irrelevant.

Well,  this is the same board where we had folks clamoring for Tuel to get a shot at starting since he was killing it in the preseason.   There was also another preseason QB competition from a few years back where  posters thought it was extremely unfair EJ didn't get the starting nod after chucking a few bombs against guys who would never see an NFL roster.

Man-o-man, I really think he is going to be the guy.

Absolutely don't mind if I am wrong and it is Allen, but good for Peterman.  We know the Allen Era is coming shortly, but if Peterman's the guy then I am fully behind him.

AS I AM SURE AS HELL NOT GOING TO STAND IN FRONT OF HIM BEHIND THAT HORRIBLE LINE!!

Yuckity-yuck!

Go Bills!

(Note:  I didn't make up that lousy joke in advance for my post.  I just sort of realized it after I wrote the line before it above...I really will support Peterman if he starts)

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bashing? I don't think he's a long term solution as the Bills' starter and I haven't seen anything from him to convince me otherwise.  

Let him perform in the regular season against 1st team defenses vs. complex coverage and pass rush schemes that game plan against his weaknesses and he'll convince me.  You people who think he's shown anything worth banking on in preseason action make me laugh.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/where-qb-competition-is-headed-going-into-final-preseason-week

Chris Brown - 

Nate Peterman

Peterman had another solid outing, albeit against second and third stringers. Through the course of the preseason, Peterman has been able to raise the level of play of those around him and that counts for a lot with the offensive staff and head coach Sean McDermott.

His statistics alone put him well ahead of Allen and McCarron as he has a completion percentage of better than 80 percent (80.5%). Sunday’s game wasn’t much different as he went 16-21 (76.2%) for 200 yards and a touchdown. His passer rating in the preseason is 124.7, more than 40 points higher than Buffalo's other two signal callers (87.5, 82.6).

Please take note of HC Sean McDermott

Coach McDermott: “Nathan Peterman has shown consistency throughout the preseason. I’ve watched him develop and grow which is encouraging to see.” #CINvsBUF

a little help from a twitter bot to post the above please

maybe   @YoloinOhio

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Nate is the starter. Begging for Josh Allen to be the starter is absolutely pathetic at this point. The Allen Era will have to wait, if it ever gets started in Buffalo. And anyone hoping for Peterman to get injured during the season in order for Allen to be the starting QB is not a true Bills fan.  Allen sucked up the field against the Bengals, man. He looked like EJ Manuel.

That's how the NFL is going to look like when Game One begins and Allen is definitely not ready. Sit down, man.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Nate is the starter. Begging for Josh Allen to be the starter is absolutely pathetic at this point. The Allen Era will have to wait, if it ever gets started in Buffalo. And anyone hoping for Peterman to get injured during the season in order for Allen to be the starting QB is not a true Bills fan.  Allen sucked up the field against the Bengals, man. He looked like EJ Manuel.

That's how the NFL is going to look like when Game One begins and Allen is definitely not ready. Sit down, man.

???

Who the hell has said anything even close to that?

Just read the first couple pages - a lot of people have a lot of crow to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

On 5/21/2018 at 7:47 PM, Rocky Landing said:

I predict that Gergard DeBeer will be a starting offensive lineman before Nate Peterman starts another game. 

epic

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

There was nothing to base it on at that time other than a hunch. 

LOL  How do you know?  Go back and read the OP.  Looks like the guy did his homework on NP and got roundly abused for it.

Just now, mannc said:

LOL  How do you know?  Go back and read the OP.  Looks like the guy did his homework on NP and got roundly abused for it.

I read the OP and he also had McCarron ahead of Allen.  It was his hunch based on fandom.  In any case, it's a temporary situation and Peterman faces real tests with the regular season beginning.  

• Sad 1