Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

8 minutes ago, hemma said:

I think Peterman has earned the start, but with that OL, it won't mean very much.

Unless the OL tightens up, we'll go through a long list of QBs this year.

To be fair, Peterman played behind this same O-line when he was with the 1's and didn't take a beating. Just saying.

13 minutes ago, hemma said:

I think Peterman has earned the start, but with that OL, it won't mean very much.

Unless the OL tightens up, we'll go through a long list of QBs this year.

QB makes such a big difference in pass protection. Even if the OL gets beat its nearly impossible to sack the QB if the ball is thrown on time.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

30 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

No.

I actually did mean next week.

The next preseason game.

We still have anything to game to play 

Why would you assume I meant against the Ravens?

Whomever starts behind this sack of sh*t line is going to get murdered.

Allen didn't even have 2 seconds to get the ball off most of the plays.

(For the record I have said this repeatedly that I think np should start the season, since I don't want Allen to get annihilated against those dlines early on, but I refuse to act like I think np is a better QB than Allen)

sorry, thought you meant baltimore.  i hope they have made the week one starter decision already. i think they have and if not, that means they can't properly game plan.

i have no idea why they would wait til after this last game to decide. what could they possibly learn playing guys that are gonna be cut by chicago?

if this truly was a competition, nate has won the job hands down and no one can out perform in one game what he's done in 3.

as far as thursday goes, (again i hope they name nate the starter prior to thurs.), i would start allen and finish with a.j. 

fwiw i wasn't trying to throw any snark when i quoted you before.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol: at basing anything on preseason stats.

gotta give it to ya, you're consistent.  you've been bashing nate for months...he won't ever play in the nfl again....he won't make the team.....he'll never start another game....

welp, here he is...and most likely gonna see time starting...and possibly winning. you can't deny the need we have for a qb who can get the ball out in under 2 seconds...or complete 6 or 7 straight passes on scoring drives. i don't know how you can carry such a grudge against a guy who has proven you (consistently) wrong at every turn so far. even tranny has backed off a bit.

now i'm gonna wish i hadn't responded to your post because i know what's coming.

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

gotta give it to ya, you're consistent.  you've been bashing nate for months...he won't ever play in the nfl again....he won't make the team.....he'll never start another game....

welp, here he is...and most likely gonna see time starting...and possibly winning. you can't deny the need we have for a qb who can get the ball out in under 2 seconds...or complete 6 or 7 straight passes on scoring drives. i don't know how you can carry such a grudge against a guy who has proven you (consistently) wrong at every turn so far. even tranny has backed off a bit.

now i'm gonna wish i hadn't responded to your post because i know what's coming.

Bashing? I don't think he's a long term solution as the Bills' starter and I haven't seen anything from him to convince me otherwise.  

Let him perform in the regular season against 1st team defenses vs. complex coverage and pass rush schemes that game plan against his weaknesses and he'll convince me.  You people who think he's shown anything worth banking on in preseason action make me laugh.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bashing? I don't think he's a long term solution as the Bills' starter and I haven't seen anything from him to convince me otherwise.  

Let him perform in the regular season against 1st team defenses vs. complex coverage and pass rush schemes that game plan against his weaknesses and he'll convince me.  You people who think he's shown anything worth banking on preseason action make me laugh.

I don't know what's meant by "banking on", but if you look at Peterman's performance this preseason vs last preseason, IMO there's no question he's improved.

Whether that improvement will translate into the regular season or persist once teams have a few games of tape in Daboll's offense to pick apart, remains to be seen.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't know what's meant by "banking on", but if you look at Peterman's performance this preseason vs last preseason, IMO there's no question he's improved.

Whether that improvement will translate into the regular season or persist once teams have a few games of tape in Daboll's offense to pick apart, remains to be seen.

Exactly to the point.  

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Happy hundredth page!!!

b36fa3aa1e346bbd736beba08c713cbb.jpg

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

16 months to be more precise 

Lovingly,

Mrs Peterman 

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

mind boggling it is. 

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Peterman will set an unbreakable career record for pick sixes per attempt.  

The one pass he can't make is a curl or out to the far right sideline. I think he completed a deep out to the left to Kerley yesterday. And his pass to Reilly over the middle in between 3 defenders had plenty of zip on it. They just need to take out that one play to the right.

48 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Yep that's what Allen needs work on. His internal clock is a half second too slow which is an eternity in the NFL. And there's no way his internal clock gets fixed playing behind this offensive line.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yes, when the opposing team is up 4 scores and empties their bench, Peterman is the perfect choice to mop up the blood.  Maybe a few garbage time scores.

Yes, Nate shined against the 2's just like Josh shined against the 2's last week.   

You sir, are better than that. (or at least you used to be) 

We're DOOMED