Charles Krauthammer Last Days---RIP

Very sad to hear.................

Dr. Krauthammer is  a very intelligent, very able spokesperson for conservative thought.

I understand completely his objections to Trump's continuing crudeness, and several non-conservative stances, but that is not really important at this point.

I pray that his last few days are good ones for him.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Very sad to hear.................

Dr. Krauthammer is  a very intelligent, very able spokesperson for conservative thought.

I understand completely his objections to Trump's continuing crudeness, and several non-conservative stances, but that is not really important at this point.

I pray that his last few days are good ones for him.

Amen.

• Like (+1) 1

I am very saddened to hear this. My wife and I have a great deal of respect for Charles, his excellent articulation of conservative ideas, his piercing wit, and how he overcame such a debilitating injury to his spine. 

He he will be sorely missed. 

God bless you Charles. 

• Like (+1) 1

Saw him speak in Boca Raton a few years back. There were a number of liberals in the audience, which surprised me. I knew one of them personally, and asked her why she was there. She said, "He's brilliant. I may not agree with everything he says, but I respect the way he says it. He talks to people -- not over people. How can anyone not like this guy, regardless of political affiliation?"

Sums it up for me.

• Like (+1) 4

He finished his last letter: 

Lastly, I thank my colleagues, my readers, and my viewers, who have made my career possible and given consequence to my life’s work. I believe that the pursuit of truth and right ideas through honest debate and rigorous argument is a noble undertaking. I am grateful to have played a small role in the conversations that have helped guide this extraordinary nation’s destiny.

I leave this life with no regrets. It was a wonderful life — full and complete with the great loves and great endeavors that make it worth living. I am sad to leave, but I leave with the knowledge that I lived the life that I intended.

Very moving 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When I first saw Charles, I was like this guy is having severe trouble just talking and why the hell he was on TV.

I made this heartless assumption not knowing anything about him. (This is part of me being a political moron who knows nothing about no one political).

I regret the cruel assertion on my part without knowing anything whatsoever.

Charles is a great man who will be sorely missed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1