Re: Shaw66

Just a heads up-I’m a brand new member as of today and the thing I’ve wanted to say most is: 

To all those who respond to Shaw66 by calling him “Shaw”-just want to make sure you all know this man is an NFL Hall of Famer (offensive guard), played whole career

(9 years) with The Bills-1961-1970, 8 of which he made the Pro Bowl! I watched him play at the Rock Pile back in the day. Just think he deserves the respect of either MR. Shaw or Billy-just sayin-also, check out his Bio!

•  

4 minutes ago, 60’s Bills Fan said:

Just a heads up-I’m a brand new member as of today and the thing I’ve wanted to say most is: 

To all those who respond to Shaw66 by calling him “Shaw”-just want to make sure you all know this man is an NFL Hall of Famer (offensive guard), played whole career

(9 years) with The Bills-1961-1970, 8 of which he made the Pro Bowl! I watched him play at the Rock Pile back in the day. Just think he deserves the respect of either MR. Shaw or Billy-just sayin-also, check out his Bio!

•  

Are we to call you Mrs. Shaw or are you cool with “other Shaw?” 

• Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, 60’s Bills Fan said:

•  

I have loved Shaws posts for years but are you sure he is THE Billy Shaw. Never asked

16 minutes ago, 60’s Bills Fan said:

•  

And the only Pro Football Hall of Famer who never played in the NFL. Always liked that piece of trivia. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 60’s Bills Fan said:

•  

So Shaw66 needs to be referred to as Mr. Shaw or Billy? I’m confused.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I am actually Chubbs from Happy Gilmore, just so everyone knows

Impressive. Not only do you manage to post one handed, but you’re doing it from the great beyond. 

14 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So Shaw66 needs to be referred to as Mr. Shaw or Billy? I’m confused.

Wait, what?!  I thought it was “MR Shaw” or “Billy-just sayin’”?!  Now I’m so confused. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Im finally coming out as well... I am Russ Brandon... still available ladies??

Not to confuse the issue, Russ, but if you’re finally coming out shouldn’t you be letting the guys know that you’re available?

Edited by transient
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, transient said:

Not to confuse you, Russ, but if you’re finally coming out shouldn’t you be letting the guys know that you’re available?

I never said I was an English major dammit!

I knew that was a poor choice of words! ??

38 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I never knew Billy Shaw played for the Bills or was a real person.  Thank you for clarifying.

...took time off from his regular cement mixing job to play ball for the Bills at a whopping 18 grand....no minis...no OTA's....show up and play.....and bring your Malboros.....guy finally retired from mixing cement at age 66.......needed Social Security to retire be cause his NFL pension was HUGE (COUGH).....these guys paved the way and are an afterthought.....sad....

• Like (+1) 3