Trump, Eagles, TSW TDS goes all in !

I’ll bet you all the Caps show up to the WH when they get invited.

Ovi is a more patriotic American then all the whiners who say they love this country, which is BS.

You are just  brainwashed by demented Democrats.

27 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Any way you look at it, Trump is a disgrace as the main Representative of such a great nation like the US of A!

Love the States.

Some of us sorta like all of the good things that are happening under President Trump. Why don't you take a swim in those waters down there in Brazil to take your mind off our mean president?

Brazil's trash.jpg

55 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Some of us sorta like all of the good things that are happening under President Trump. Why don't you take a swim in those waters down there in Brazil to take your mind off our mean president?

Brazil's trash.jpg

Wow, what a comeback!  Its where you guys are headed!

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Hes been down for the cause since that first order of Mac and Cheese at Miss Jackson’s Chicken and Ribs.  

Dunlaps disease on that lardo

his belly done lap over his belt buckle

He is a few snacks from it completly encasing his belt in fat

8 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Wow, what a comeback!  Its where you guys are headed!

Hey if you're going to compete for gator's crown you are going to need to do better than that. Now, why do you think we are headed there? Is it because of all the Central Americans sneaking across our borders and leaving their trash behind?

AZtrash4.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

What a sad, pathetic faggot. He reminds me of a 30 year old virgin on my FB who lives to virtue signal. 

This, followed by...

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

I can't even hate these guys; I pity them.

...virtue signaling.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/4/2018 at 9:37 PM, Koko78 said:

You'll notice that not one liberal can tell you how their lives have been made worse by Trump since he took office.

He's revealed to everyone that we walk amongst a lot of sociopaths. Losing ones faith in mankind is pretty damaging. 

29 minutes ago, Buftex said:

He's revealed to everyone that we walk amongst a lot of sociopaths. Losing ones faith in mankind is pretty damaging. 

Gee, I think it's been pretty !@#$ing painless watching Trump slowly dismantle the Democreeps evil plans. I mean, it's essentially been bloodless. But you softies think this is traumatic? WWII, The Civil War....those were traumatic. This is NOTHING.

"I might have to pay more for health insurance"..."I have a friend who knows someone whose undocumented maid got deported"...."Now bakeries don't HAVE to bake gay wedding cakes!"

"I'm losing my faith in mankind (weeps)"

!@#$ing whiners. I'm at a loss for words to describe how soft and pathetic you people sound. Millions of people in the rest of the world suffer through incredible tragedies at least once in a lifetime. Real desperation. Starvation. Bloody coups. 

But Trump being a big meanie is serious business to you !@#$s.

Get a GRIP!

Edited by OJABBA
  • Like (+1) 2

On 6/4/2018 at 10:37 PM, Koko78 said:

You'll notice that not one liberal can tell you how their lives have been made worse by Trump since he took office.

And not a single trumptard can admit that Obama is responsible for all of it. The republicans f'd up the economy 10 years ago. It took Obama 8 years to fix it. Now Captain Stupid is the benefactor of Obamas hard work. Now go back to fornicating with your sister, your mother, and your livestock trumptards. Yee haw. Another inbred is on the way. One more vote for the trump family. Probably that moron Barron. If that kid isnt a product of serious inbreeding I dont know who is. 

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When a hot take doesn't work the first time, just keep trying... 

Image result for never give up mouse trap meme

And for the record - I have no problem with anyone deciding to kneel for the anthem. Right to protest is scared. But there are always consequences - which makes it an act of protest to begin with.

Right to protest is scared? English mutherplucker, do you speak it?

23 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Gee, I think it's been pretty !@#$ing painless watching Trump slowly dismantle the Democreeps evil plans. I mean, it's essentially been bloodless. But you softies think this is traumatic? WWII, The Civil War....these were traumatic. This is NOTHING.

"I might have to pay more for health insurance"..."I have a friend who knows someone whose undocumented maid got deported"...."Now bakeries don't HAVE to bake gay wedding cakes!"

!@#$ing whiners. I'm at a loss for words to describe how soft and pathetic you people sound. Millions of people in the rest of the world suffer through incredible tragedies at least once in a lifetime. Real desperation. Starvation. Bloody coups. 

Get a GRIP!

Post of the year candidate right here.

18 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

And not a single trumptard can admit that Obama is responsible for all of it. The republicans f'd up the economy 10 years ago. It took Obama 8 years to fix it. Now Captain Stupid is the benefactor of Obamas hard work. Now go back to fornicating with your sister, your mother, and your livestock trumptards. Yee haw. Another inbred is on the way. One more vote for the trump family. Probably that moron Barron. If that kid isnt a product of serious inbreeding I dont know who is. 

Yeah, Obama takes credit for the economy.

What planet you live on?

Go ask people who have no dog in the fight what they think of Obama and get back to us.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

You've got NOTHING!

Not a thing. And you know it, so you attack a guy that has pretty much been dedicating his life to honestly investigating government corruption, because he accidently misplaced a letter. 

You are gonna lose. And badly.

8 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Let the hate flow through you..... 

Obama fixed the economy.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

He's a charlatan and an absolute joke.

Yes, but he's a charlatan and an absolute joke who has somehow managed to make the entire left in America spend every hour of every day behaving like they ate the fish.

I simply can't get enough of it.

42 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Yes. Just like this.

Edited by LABillzFan

These people have been ripping into Trump, and virtue signaling EVERY DAY for 2 years now. There is no way they will ever admit that they were WRONG. Wrong as can be. Many people have their entire identity wrapped up hating Trump, and displaying their hatred publicly via social media (where it stays indefinitely) or anywhere they feel they have a sympathetic ear...they can't back out now. And they have a large support group around them, that both encourages (or even threatens) them to hold on to their misguided stance.

In Los Angeles, I am literally surrounded by these people. They ain't ready to accept their failing.

They have dug themselves in, deeper and deeper, and will grasp for any and every straw. 

Edited by OJABBA

15 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

These people have been ripping into Trump, and virtue signaling EVERY DAY for 2 years now. There is no way they will ever admit that they were WRONG. Wrong as can be. Many people have their entire identity wrapped up hating Trump, and displaying their hatred publicly...they can't back out now.

They have dug themselves in, deeper and deeper, and will grasp for any and every straw. 

Not grasping at anything bud. Just lmao at the trumptards. The absolute stupidest people ever to walk the face of this earth. Complete waste of time debating anything with people who have the IQ of a common housefly. You guys take stupid to unparalleled heights. Your all so stupid you dont even realize what morons you really are. You do provide great entertaiment and I thank you for that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Not grasping at anything bud. Just lmao at the trumptards. The absolute stupidest people ever to walk the face of this earth. Complete waste of time debating anything with people who have the IQ of a common housefly. You guys take stupid to unparalleled heights. Your all so stupid you dont even realize what morons you really are. You do provide great entertaiment and I thank you for that.

Yeah, I figured you were "above it all". 

Edited by OJABBA

1 minute ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Holy crap, talk about the pot and the kettle. In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny, what a maroon!

When you call people stupid, you may wish to do a spell and grammar check when making those pronouncements, because I know farm hands with a 3rd grade education that have a more extensive vocabulary and can spell freaking circles around your illiterate ass.

And it's great that people here provide entertainment for you, because trust me - you return the favor in spades. You very obviously don't read most of what people here post, because most people here are extremely critical of Trump. You don't let that, or any other facts stop you though - you just soldier on with your pin-headed, monosyllabic diatribes, completely oblivious to the fact that we are all laughing at you.

Thank you. It's you and people like you that provide a needed respite from the intellectual exchange that occurs here daily.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

This, followed by...

...virtue signaling.  :lol:

Pitying someone is a "virtuesignal?"

I really gotta pity that line of thought. 

200.gif

Edited by Paulus

22 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

You stating people that support Trump are stupid is one of the dumbest statements that anyone can make.

And saying that Obama fixed the economy is another one of the dumbest statements anyone can make.

That’s the problem, the haters are corrupted by their TDS and there is no help for them. 

You are a PRIME example of someone suffering from TDS.

2 hours ago, OJABBA said:

Gee, I think it's been pretty !@#$ing painless watching Trump slowly dismantle the Democreeps evil plans. I mean, it's essentially been bloodless. But you softies think this is traumatic? WWII, The Civil War....those were traumatic. This is NOTHING.

"I'm losing my faith in mankind (weeps)"

Get a GRIP!

The great American troll president has his army...great legacy.  WWII, the Civil War were noble pursuits..you (and an alarming number here) sell your souls for this rotten excuse of a human being.  And for what?  You can't carry on about incompetent, crooked and corrupt Democrats, and turn around and support this president, and maintain any credibility. But you do it anyways, and its is disgusting. The pains so many go through to pretend they don't approve of the man (you know who you are) but praise his ham-fisted policies is shameful.  It is difficult not to draw ugly conclusions about the character of his supporters. The saddest thing is, though, this pig doesn't love this country...he's in it for himself, and always has been.  

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buftex said:

The great American troll president has his army...great legacy.  WWII, the Civil War were noble pursuits..you (and an alarming number here) sell your souls for this rotten excuse of a human being.  And for what?  You can't carry on about incompetent, crooked and corrupt Democrats, and turn around and support this president, and maintain any credibility. But you do it anyways, and its is disgusting. The pains so many go through to pretend they don't approve of the man (you know who you are) but praise his ham-fisted policies is shameful.  It is difficult not to draw ugly conclusions about the character of his supporters. The saddest thing is, though, this pig doesn't love this country...he's in it for himself, and always has been.  

Point is, these aren't "tough times". Maybe my mention of starvation and bloody revolution wasn't enough to make my point. Or maybe you are just an idiot.

Good day.

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Yes, but he's a charlatan and an absolute joke who has somehow managed to make the entire left in America spend every hour of every day behaving like they ate the fish.

I simply can't get enough of it.

2 hours ago, OJABBA said:

These people have been ripping into Trump, and virtue signaling EVERY DAY for 2 years now. There is no way they will ever admit that they were WRONG. Wrong as can be. Many people have their entire identity wrapped up hating Trump, and displaying their hatred publicly via social media (where it stays indefinitely) or anywhere they feel they have a sympathetic ear...they can't back out now. And they have a large support group around them, that both encourages (or even threatens) them to hold on to their misguided stance.

In Los Angeles, I am literally surrounded by these people. They ain't ready to accept their failing.

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Let the hate flow through you..... 

Obama fixed the economy.  :lol:

I get the feeling from this board that Republicans who live in California are enjoying this Trump presidency just a little more than Republicans from other states.

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I get the feeling from this board that Republicans who live in California are enjoying this Trump presidency just a little more than Republicans from other states.

I would say "no" to that. It's frustrating to be surrounded by people that are afraid to admit that the sky hasn't fallen (at least!). They keep up this charade, while they enjoy each day, in many cases better off now, than prior to Trump. Again, the peer pressure, and their own pride seems to be insurmountable. But they know, deep down, that it's all been bull ****.

I guess it would be worse if Trump had lost. 

*and I don't really consider myself a Republican. I definitely don't support Globalism, however.

Edited by OJABBA
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They know what coming, though. Gavin Newsom. This guy makes Nancy Pelosi look like Rand Paul. Politics will be interesting between him and Trump for the next few years. California, in general.