Edmunds getting rave reviews from Leslie Frazier; compared his transition to Tre White

Just now, RyanC883 said:

This could be the biggest steal of the draft.  A couple years from now, my guess is that the "redrafts" have him going top 3.  

I would not be at all surprised if this was the case. He checks a lot of boxes...pedigree, elite size and speed, smarts, work ethic, leadership. It is amazing to think about the fact that he is just 20 years old.

• Like (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

This could be the biggest steal of the draft.  A couple years from now, my guess is that the "redrafts" have him going top 3.  

Hopefully Allen 1

• Like (+1) 4

58 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

The most amazing part is that we still took a shot at a QB... Even if we whiff there, taking Edmunds @ 16 w/o giving up anything next year... Unreal and not very Billsey. It makes me look forward to next year that much more. 

• Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, FrankoElTanko said:

The most amazing part is that we still took a shot at a QB... Even if we whiff there, taking Edmunds @ 16 w/o giving up anything next year... Unreal and not very Billsey. It makes me look forward to next year that much more. 

THIS.....

Im a billiever in the process....the Front office and coaching staff have my support and trust!!!

Im very much looking forward to the POTENTIAL that we got our QB on offence and Defense and they both COULD be GREAT

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FrankoElTanko said:

They got two very young, very talented building blocks to lead each side of the team. To me a lot of their success is going to be determined by coaching and the ability/willingness to build around the QB with OL and WR.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

if he's droy i think our d is top 7 in in the league. if that happens were 9-10 win team

I agree.  I think the defense could be really good this year and I think it mostly depends how quickly Edmunds develops.

What I like is that the Bills FO swung for the fences on not one but both 1st round picks.

Allen and Edmunds have the ability and traits to both be elite, but had lower perceived floors than safer picks.

The Bills did not play it safe or let that talent go by. They went up and grabbed both, without mortgaging the future.

If they can hit on one or both of these guys then we have the potential to have elite 'QBs' of the offense and defense.

It's very early, but there is a glimmer there.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

They got two very young, very talented building blocks to lead each side of the team. To me a lot of their success is going to be determined by coaching and the ability/willingness to build around the QB with OL and WR.

if they hit on these two, it could absolutely redefine this team, possibly this division, for the next decade. but..no pressure. i am so friggin' hopeful right now!

2 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

THIS.....

Im a billiever in the process....the Front office and coaching staff have my support and trust!!!

Im very much looking forward to the POTENTIAL that we got our QB on offence and Defense and they both COULD be GREAT

5 fully capitalized words.

That’s going full tilt.