Josh Rosen already impressing in Arizona.

9 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Did you watch the video?

Did you look at the pictures and apply basic engineering principles?  If two objects appear to be the same width relative to the NFL shield, are within an inch of the same height, and one has 5 lbs less mass, just exactly how can the other be so freakin' more slightly built? 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did you look at the pictures and apply basic engineering principles?  If two objects appear to be the same width relative to the NFL shield, are within an inch of the same height, and one has 5 lbs less mass, just exactly how can the other be so freakin' more slightly built? 

Show me measurements for chest, neck, biceps, waist, thigh and calves and I’ll disbelieve my eyes.

16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I was up at Rosen’s college UCLA last couple of days for an advisors conf

the general view from the students is he was a prick 

The Cardinals won’t care how big of a prick he was or still is if he helps them win a lot of games. 

8 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

That's not how it works.

Well it is kinda getting annoying people are stressing Rosen when not a single game has been played. You can probably go to a Cardinals fan board and salivate over him and make a few friends. 

Yes if Rosen is winning games and Allen is busting then people can grab the pitchforks and meet little resistance. Like I said before people are jumping the gun. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Well it is kinda getting annoying people are stressing Rosen when not a single game has been played. You can probably go to a Cardinals fan board and salivate over him and make a few friends. 

Yes if Rosen is winning games and Allen is busting then people can grab the pitchforks and meet little resistance. Like I said before people are jumping the gun. 

What do you expect? It's the 1st time since 1983 that the Bills drafted a 1st round QB while also passing on other 1st round QB's.

Allen, Rosen, and Jackson will forever be linked. Get use to it, it will only get worse. Hopefully it's Allen people say is the best.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

What do you expect? It's the 1st time since 1983 that the Bills drafted a 1st round QB while also passing on other 1st round QB's.

Allen, Rosen, and Jackson will forever be linked. Get use to it, it will only get worse. Hopefully it's Allen people say is the best.

Yep, and it's only just begun. 

22 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

If some one wanted Rosen before the draft I don't expect them to change thier minds. I guess I should get used to it. Rosen could be the better of the QBs between him and Allen. 

A person can think Rosen is good without assuming that Allen won't be. At least this early in the situation. I don't think it's automatic that if one is good the other is bad. I'm just getting that impression from people. 

They both could be good and they both could bust. That's a possibility as well. 

Edited by Lfod

46 minutes ago, Lfod said:

If some one wanted Rosen before the draft I don't expect them to change thier minds. I guess I should get used to it. Rosen could be the better of the QBs between him and Allen. 

A person can think Rosen is good without assuming that Allen won't be. At least this early in the situation. I don't think it's automatic that if one is good the other is bad. I'm just getting that impression from people. 

They both could be good and they both could bust. That's a possibility as well. 

Yes, they both could be good. The comparison will live on throughout their careers. 

There are some people that wanted Rosen over Allen.  Some of them are still quite upset/angry we didn't take Rosen and are convinced Rosen will be a star while Allen will be a bust.  Those people will seize on any Rosen success or Allen failure/setback as an opportunity to say "See?  See?!?  I was right, the front office was wrong!  Rage with me!  See?!?  It's so obvious!!!".  That's why this thread was created, and sadly there will be more. >.>

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

There are some people that wanted Rosen over Allen.  Some of them are still quite upset/angry we didn't take Rosen and are convinced Rosen will be a star while Allen will be a bust.  Those people will seize on any Rosen success or Allen failure/setback as an opportunity to say "See?  See?!?  I was right, the front office was wrong!  Rage with me!  See?!?  It's so obvious!!!".  That's why this thread was created, and sadly there will be more. >.>

I was in the Rosen camp but Allen is the Bills QB and I will root/support the team.  I do think the professional talent evaluators are better than I am.