Gronkowski to be a Bill....

tims180

Here is why Gronkowski will be a Buffalo Bill next year. It hadn’t occurred to me that this was a real possibility until I spoke with someone close to me who has limited access to inside knowledge. It was in casual conversation that it was mentioned and then the face said it all. Oops that shouldn’t have come out. So here are the details. Gronkowski is close friends with new OC Brian Daboll. Two local buffalo boys. Gronkowski is not happy in New England. Tommy and co are gonna push for another ring. If it doesn’t happen you’re going to see things unravel. Gronkowski would love to be here. If things don’t work out this year for the pats, he’ll be here next year! Giving Allen that precious elite tight end. I know the wall isn’t fond of predicting stuff and is even more harsh to those who “knows someone”. I’m new here but you’ll have to just wait and see. Besides what better time to post this then the dreaded offseason!

10 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

That sucks since he will be over the hill by then. He will most likely retire.

He will only be 30, but his body must feel like 70, he has taken a beating in his career...

Edited by ricojes

2 hours ago, tims180 said:

Here is why Gronkowski will be a Buffalo Bill next year. It hadn’t occurred to me that this was a real possibility until I spoke with someone close to me who has limited access to inside knowledge. It was in casual conversation that it was mentioned and then the face said it all. Oops that shouldn’t have come out. So here are the details. Gronkowski is close friends with new OC Brian Daboll. Two local buffalo boys. Gronkowski is not happy in New England. Tommy and co are gonna push for another ring. If it doesn’t happen you’re going to see things unravel. Gronkowski would love to be here. If things don’t work out this year for the pats, he’ll be here next year! Giving Allen that precious elite tight end. I know the wall isn’t fond of predicting stuff and is even more harsh to those who “knows someone”. I’m new here but you’ll have to just wait and see. Besides what better time to post this then the dreaded offseason!

Link?

7 hours ago, tims180 said:

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2018 at 1:05 PM, fl az fan said:

Not happening, he's still pissed he wasn't drafted by the Bills

I know, right? He would have been so much more content to miss the playoffs year in and year out while the Pats*** were either winning, losing, or contending to play in Superbowls. 

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I know, right? He would have been so much more content to miss the playoffs year in and year out while the Pats*** were either winning, losing, or contending to play in Superbowls. 

I didnt say he would rather have been drafted by the Bills. Just sayn

Time heals all wounds when you get the rings

1 minute ago, fl az fan said:

I didnt say he would rather have been drafted by the Bills. Just sayn

OK. But then why is he still pissed at not being drafted by the Bills? I'd think his realizing he's had the privilege to play with one of the greatest QBs of all time and winning Superbowls would have him leaning more towards being glad we didn't draft him as it turned out. 

Just my opinion that Blo would be the last place he would end his career

Not sure what just happened there. I answered but it didn't post

I'm just saying Blo would be the last place he would end his career

Well now, It's not just my keyboard that is screwed up. Time for a new laptop or a visit to the repair shop

On 5/24/2018 at 1:40 PM, ricojes said:

He will only be 30, but his body must feel like 70, he has taken a beating in his career...

Ironically, his body has the miles of a 70 year old but his mi d is still stuck in 9th grade 

10 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Just wondering why in the hell this thread was revived recently!  

This thing dates back to May.

@tims180 made another bull **** thread a few days ago claiming that Kyle Williams was retiring based on the fact that his wife was bringing trash to the curb. Never seen him post before, so I clicked his name, and found this gem. 

On 5/24/2018 at 1:14 PM, tims180 said:

I hope so , hopefully he can stay healthy.