WR Russell Shepard released from Carolina; scheduled to meet with Bills

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This Bills must have employed the most former QBs that changed positions. Shepard is a not brainer. He is the new Brad Smith, Joe Webb, Logan Thomas...

Russell Shepard’s Package is going to be epic 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, brianthomas said:

This dude has only caught 47 passes over 5 seasons. Was on a 3 year contract paying $10 Million & he requested to be released after being asked to take a pay cut. Given his production, what makes this guy think he's worth more than what he was being paid?

Faith

?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Did he feel certain he wasn't going to make the Panthers roster?

A paycheck with a team you know you'll stick with is worth more than $2M you aren't ever going to see and then having to look for a job after rosters are set.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m not even sure if this is sarcasm? Do the Bills literally bring in every single guy from Carolina?

I hear Jerry Richardson is coming to visit for Russ Brandon's job. He has a lot of hands-on experience.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m not even sure if this is sarcasm? Do the Bills literally bring in every single guy from Carolina?

They haven't called me yet, Kirby.  Just sitting here pinning away in Carolina. Growing older and slower by the day.  Could I be Kim's coffee-fetcher or something?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/14/2018 at 2:37 PM, John from Riverside said:

He definately looks like he "fits the process"

So you mean an average at best receiver talent who was cut by another team due to not even being below average in his production?

Right up their alley.