RD1, Pick 7: Josh Allen QB - Wyoming

SDS

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I have no idea how Allen is going to work out.

But I love this kid's through the roof potential. I have loved this kid since I was watching him in 2016.

How many of us have actually been watching him since 2016? I am one of them.

If he works out........... we are looking at John Elway for 15 years here and who the heck wouldn't want that?

Spot on and oh so right this kid will light it up. 

Can’t wait for this guy to get going. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Nope. Don't care what you think or want. 

He nor any other bills player are certainly not family, that's borderline concerning you think like that.

I'll wait to watch him play a few times and decide. Don't really care for the pick. I don't know if I want him to succeed because it reinforces stupid logic about big hands and big arms being more important than the ability to process defenses and go through progressions with accuracy.

This nonsense about the weather is annoying. And Beane telling me he is Buffalo, the hell does beane know about buffalo. That was arrogant 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

8 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Those of you looking to show how wrong of a pick it was are bothersome at best.  He's our highest QB picked ever.  Get on board, support him.

Pains me how much people knock the kid, for what?  Just so you can say told ya so a few years from now?  How pathetic of a life some of you have needing that kind of vindication.  We all are apprehensive about the pick but we all believe and should support him.  

Enough is enough.  Allen is our QB now.  Nothing can change that.  Cry me a river.  

IMG_1020.JPG

Not yet, if ever.

1 minute ago, Ol Dirty B said:

He nor any other bills player are certainly not family, that's borderline concerning you think like that.

Fans who think like that drive me nuts.  Guess what, Jim Kelly is not part of your family, neither is Andre Reed, Fred Jackson, Kyle Williams, yadda.  Get over yourselves.

Not playing him this year. You dont pick a QB of the future and not get him some weapons.  

AJ McCarron as long as stays healthy plays all year with the weak weapon group. Then the weapons start to arrive for your 2nd year QB. 

If Josh Allen had 16 more completed passes, he would have been at 62% completion.  Would people still be so down on the pick.  So many things happened to make this pick available.  Browns going Mayfield.  Jets going Darnold.  49ers acquiring Jimmy G.  Bills teasing pick 10 in the 2017 draft.  Allen not having at least 60% completion.  Etc.  Etc.  My final thought:  This pick changes the Bills fortunes forever and Josh Allen will lead them to championships.

2 hours ago, Rosen-not-Chosen said:

Fans who think like that drive me nuts.  Guess what, Jim Kelly is not part of your family, neither is Andre Reed, Fred Jackson, Kyle Williams, yadda.  Get over yourselves.

Did you watch the draft last night?  Did you see Andre and Fred bring Pancho up on to announce the pick?  If you don't think we're all a big Bills family, then I don't know what to do for you...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Did you watch the draft last night?  Did you see Andre and Fred bring Pancho up on to announce the pick?  If you don't think we're all a big Bills family, then I don't know what to do for you...

Even when I meet a fellow Bills fan that I've never met before I feel a kinship to them.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1