All Josh Allen haters. Please respond below

mead107

Couldnt light up a milktoast conference. Has bad accuracy ball placement and leaves pocket on phantom pressure when he cant find the right read bc....HE CANT READ DEFENSES THAT WELL.

And that was in one of the weakest ncaa conferences to play in. Kid can throw it far but he is a project qb at best and garbage as is.

• Like (+1) 1

Because this franchise was finally in a position to fix its passing game and whiffed.

Because this franchise is not in a position to be taking huge risks at the most important position on the field.

Because the consensus of pretty much everyone is that the guy they picked needs time to develop and would benefit from an established structure, a capable veteran starter in front of him, and a good QB coach.  We have none of that.

Because we've seen this movie before.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The comparisons to Wentz fall short because Allen didn't dominate the competition he was against. If he was that good, he should have dominated. The hope I suppose is that he improves A LOT. Rosen is a mile ahead of Allen when it comes to playbooks, reads, rhythm passing, footwork, and all of the other details that make QBs good in the NFL. Allen is just raw. Fingers crossed that he gets it.

58 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

If you fail to impress in the Mountain West Conference it's not a good sign for your NFL success when the players are bigger, faster, smarter and the coaches are more prepared and smarter.

I think that would hold water if he didnt impress in the Senior bowl. He played with better talent and performed much better.

Brock Osweiler 2.0.. and all that draft capital is gone. kaput.

Could have traded down from 12 and still gotten the LB, WR at 22 and gotten OL in 2nd/3rd round. Backup QB later down the line. 

OL is in shambles, WR corps are pedestrian. Joe Montana couldn't save this Offense.

• Like (+1) 1

Who's saying he's the worst pick of the draft? No one.

Almost all of the critics of the Allen pick I've seen on this board have repeatedly explained their factual grounds for not liking the pic. Accuracy, weaker conference competition than his QB peers, mediocre completion rate, another QB project, Rosen would have been a better pick, etc. It's all there to be read in a hundred posts.

I don't recall people characterizing the Allen pick as the worst pick.

Not happy with the pick.  He's got too many issues that we hope "can" be fixed.  We also have a ton of holes to fill and gave up too much to land Allen.  We needed to rebuild the OL, get a LB or 2, and get a WR desperately.  Yeah , we "needed" a QB, but we flinched.... we freaking flinched.  I've said this all along... be patient, just be patient and let the draft come to us.  Nope... we couldn't do so, and now I'm already hoping we go 2-14 so we have the #1 next year and do something smart like trade out of that and grab the talent that we needed to grab this year.  We were all pissed at Tyrod's accuracy issues and lack of anticipation, and what do we do?  We draft a kid with less experience that has the SAME damned issues!  Next I'll hear all about his damned high "ceiling"... I have a high ceiling in my living room.  Ugh....... 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, McD said:

Not happy with the pick.  He's got too many issues that we hope "can" be fixed.  We also have a ton of holes to fill and gave up too much to land Allen.  We needed to rebuild the OL, get a LB or 2, and get a WR desperately.  Yeah , we "needed" a QB, but we flinched.... we freaking flinched.  I've said this all along... be patient, just be patient and let the draft come to us.  Nope... we couldn't do so, and now I'm already hoping we go 2-14 so we have the #1 next year and do something smart like trade out of that and grab the talent that we needed to grab this year.  We were all pissed at Tyrod's accuracy issues and lack of anticipation, and what do we do?  We draft a kid with less experience that has the SAME damned issues!  Next I'll hear all about his damned high "ceiling"... I have a high ceiling in my living room.  Ugh....... 

Have you watched Allens film? Hes got way more anticipation than Tyrod. Tyrod was scared to throw in traffic. Allen is not. 

15 minutes ago, rolltiderx2 said:

Brock Osweiler 2.0.. and all that draft capital is gone. kaput.

Could have traded down from 12 and still gotten the LB, WR at 22 and gotten OL in 2nd/3rd round. Backup QB later down the line. 

OL is in shambles, WR corps are pedestrian. Joe Montana couldn't save this Offense.

With only one post, I can already tell you fit right in on this board!  Welcome...

• Haha (+1) 1