Beane giving sense that a trade prior to draft unlikely, all depends on who goes #1

5 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

I dont see how this person shoukd should be surprised. If I had to guess, Beane isn't going to reveal anything to a random reporter especially this close to the draft. 

People keep coming on here every day upset that the Bills haven’t traded up yet. So it makes sense she puts this out there. 

The Browns are being this tight lipped because I think they want to try and trade out.

I mean, keeping what QB you want a seceret this long... I mean, they could be hoping the one they want falls to four, and assume the giants and Jets will pass, but maybe a team like Buffalo would trade up and take their guy?

I mean, just doesnt make sense for the Browns to play games when they own the one and four.

The only thing that we can be sure of is the Browns are not sure who they want to take LOL.  Generally, it's clear at this point who the team picking 1st is going to take.  But the Browns have missed at QB so much they are probably scared to death and just really don't know.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

The only thing that we can be sure of is the Browns are not sure who they want to take LOL.  Generally, it's clear at this point who the team picking 1st is going to take.  But the Browns have missed at QB so much they are probably scared to death and just really don't know.

I think there is some validity to them maybe still being unsure and scared...BUT, I think it is just as likely that the FO knows, and has not shared that with leaky mouthed Hue Jackson and that is why we don't know.