I feel Josh Rosen should be the pick for the Bills after being against it.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just want to see you with your shirt off.  I have a feeling you have a NAVY anchor tattoo on your left pectoral muscle.  

Royal your a funny dude. Sorry no tattoos on me. But I did serve 4 years Active duty Airforce and 6 years Army Reserves. I’m retired law enforcement, I’m 54. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Royal your a funny dude. Sorry no tattoos on me. But I did serve 4 years Active duty Airforce and 6 years Army Reserves. I’m retired law enforcement, I’m 54. 

I did sense military in you.  I grew up in a military family....didn't serve myself.  I do thank you for your service Mr. Thurmanator....it's the ultimate sacrifice.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Ok Boys breaking news, I’ve come around I’m on the Rosen BandWagon. The Bills have my blessing to trade up and draft this guy. I’m sold on this guy, he has the kind of fire ? I want to see in a QB. So I say let’s do this. 

How is this even possible? You’re hatred for this kid was weird and plentiful 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I did sense military in you.  I grew up in a military family....didn't serve myself.  I do thank you for your service Mr. Thurmanator....it's the ultimate sacrifice.

I appreciate that comment Royal. I did 4 years as Security policemen in the US Air Force and 6 Years Army Reserves as photo journalist. Yes I used spell check when I wrote for the newspaper. 25 years as Deputy Sheriff. I Retired at 49 and now I restore Jukeboxes and pinball machines for a living. I’ve been doing that for 20 years. So I work from home. 

I appreciate that comment Royal. I did 4 years as Security policemen in the US Air Force and 6 Years Army Reserves as photo journalist. Yes I used spell check when I wrote for the newspaper. 25 years as Deputy Sheriff. I Retired at 49 and now I restore Jukeboxes and pinball machines for a living. I’ve been doing that for 20 years. So I work from home. 

That actually is a really cool gig to restore both of those.  How much would a refurbished pinball machine cost?  Always wanted one of those in my house.

My dad was Army and worked on Chinooks.  He received his Aviation Maintenance degree I believe in Fort Sil Oklahoma.  

Did you arrest any Bills players in your time as Deputy Sheriff?

48 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

How is this even possible? You’re hatred for this kid was weird and plentiful 

Because I’m tired of politics and the social warrior stuff. Weather it be from the right or from the left. I don’t want to hear anything about any politics when it comes to watching football, listening to football or listeing to the players that are on the team I love. Is it wrong to not want any politics involved in my football.  I think if your the face of the franchise you should be neutral on that kind of stuff. You have to bring 52 different guys from 52 different backgrounds together so they can work together as one unit. The QB is the leader of the team. He needs to unite all 52 teamates not devide. I could care less how Rosen votes or who he supports or how he leans politically. I just don’t want to hear about it and I don’t want it in the locker room. He has a right to do that and I support that,  but I do not think it’s conducive to being able bring all kinds of people together from different backgrounds to lead them. Josh Rosen said he likes talking to people who he disagrees with him In the Colin Cowherd Interview. He says it makes him a better person. This comment went along way with me. It shows he has a open mind and is not stuck on his way or the highway kind of thinking. This sounds like a reasonable person.  He wants to be the best, he has the fire ? and wants to succeed. So for me I think you guys had me pegged wrong, My point was I just want a person that does not divide people when he has to be the leader as the QB and the face of the team. Let’s put it this way, would kapernick be on a team if he was a little more less of a divider. Would Tebow not have gotten as much criticism if he did not ware his religion on his sleeve. Both Kapernick and Tebow are lighting rods and divisive. I don’t know if you ever were In the Military but it’s all about team and not being an individual. A fighting unit can’t function without a good leader who inspires you and brings people together. If your all about just you then you will have a hard time. Think about your own Jobs in real life. When you have a good boss and that person that preaches team work and leads by example and Inpires you and doles out encouragement you can’t wait to go to work. Look what happens when you have a idiot for a boss who is all about him and takes credit for everything and always talks about his beliefs and tries to empose his way of thinking on you. Which one do you like to work for ? Josh Rosen is a smart guy he just needs to lead and not be a Individual. His comment that he would be the best helmet washer or Water Boy goes along way with me. It says I’m not so full of myself that I would not do this and lead by example. So to me that tells me he’s a leader reguardless of his politics. Again 

are we all not tired of politics in our sports or Football,  no matter which way you lean. Let’s just enjoy this draft and hopefully the Bills get a QB. 

44 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That actually is a really cool gig to restore both of those.  How much would a refurbished pinball machine cost?  Always wanted one of those in my house.

My dad was Army and worked on Chinooks.  He received his Aviation Maintenance degree I believe in Fort Sil Oklahoma.  

Did you arrest any Bills players in your time as Deputy Sheriff?

no I worked In Rochester. Buying a pinball is like buying a car, lots of makes and models and prices. They go fully working anywhere from 

$500.00 to $12,000.00 I go to this show In Allentown PA every year it’s coming up In early may I have a booth there

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You have 16 pages of blocked users and Thurmanator90210 makes the cut?

Just from the thead title, after his previous crusade againt Rosen won him a coveted place on the "Big Board"....  :P

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Gunny if that’s true how are you even reading this thread. You would not care to read it if you had me blocked. 

I don't block people, sunshine.  You misunderstood my post.

9 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Ok Boys breaking news, I’ve come around I’m on the Rosen BandWagon. The Bills have my blessing to trade up and draft this guy. I’m sold on this guy, he has the kind of fire ? I want to see in a QB. So I say let’s do this. 

Is that what call it ? ( fire ?) 

The coaches have another word for it , 

and about moving up for him ( IMO ) I don’t think so , I’m not even sure we take him if he’s there at 12 , 

When was the last time Thurman was right??

Stop doing miss directed Titles. You call yourself someone your not and then use it for clicks in a title..

idiocy

1 minute ago, cba fan said:

When was the last time Thurman was right??

witch one the real Thurman or op?

OP has not been right in a while... I guess neither has Thurman.. so yea.

• Like (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

Frageelay....it sounds Italian.

22 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It's not a misleading title, it's just another **** thread.

9 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Have another one. 

Is this the next new thing around here? Trying to turn yourself into some sort of celebrity poster? No one cared about your original unfounded opinions bud. 

This, 100 times over.

2 hours ago, drf1835 said:

It often takes a great guy to admit a big wrong or mistake. And a smart guy to finally see the light. I jumped on the Rosen bandwagon yesterday, after tossing Darnold, then Mayfield, then Allen to to the sheep and wolves. Hopefully I do not jump on the Rodolph, then Lamar train next.. Or perhaps Lauletta or Logan Woodside. Seriously though, I think Rosen is the answer, as long as we beef up our o-line.

Found Thurmanator's second account. Mods please check the IPs.

12 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You would be wrong DrDawkinstein I do not have 2 accounts. I know you want it to be true but your wrong. How about being nice since we’re so close to this exciting draft. 

52 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hi Chandler81 I adjusted it I hope that works 

2 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Well, I'm sure Josh Rosen is breathing a sign of relief, now that you have okayed the Bills taking him. 

I would say no he’s not. He has no Idea who I am. But most people know I was against the Bills drafting him. I’ve come around but if you don’t care that I did that’s fine. I hope you enjoy the draft Domdaba99 

32 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Please check. By all means.. Then apologize. I will be waiting. Oh, you could be the type that never admits wrong. You may think wild accusations are facts. Sorry. You do not have the ability to snalyze writing styles. You assume anyone who agreed with Thurmanstor must be him..Idiot.

3 minutes ago, drf1835 said:

Please check. By all means.. Then apologize. I will be waiting. Oh, you could be the type that never admits wrong. You may think wild accusations are facts. Sorry. You do not have the ability to snalyze writing styles. You assume anyone who agreed with Thurmanstor must be him..Idiot.

And now Im convinced.

2 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

oh my...

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, DrDawkinstein said:

It's not a misleading title, it's just another **** thread.

yes it is. and your right :D

what you don't no is he used his name in original title you did not see.

Edited by PrimeTime101